Home

Are the Naboo as bad as they seem?

Originally posted by edwardc87

Look, every civ will have a campain. The TF,Gungans, AND the naboo will have all of the battle for naboo(TF first,then gungan, then both naboo and gungan). The Rebels,Wookiees, and the Imperials will have Episodes 4+

Ok, we know that. Do YOU think the Naboo should have been included?

BTW Not being mean, but impossible is spelled like that, not with an "a". :D I just thought you should know since it's in your sig and you post it evertime you post.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

Kvan, here I found something at Star Wars.com:

That's why they can be a separate civi. :)

Ok, I give!

I guess the end of the Mon Cal Campiagn would be joining the Rebels. Plus the do have an interesting story in the Essential guide to planets. It seems that a quarren lowered the MonCals defenses so the imps could lay seige to them..I'm sure that would make an interesting story..:)

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Actually, its coz the naboo arein the movie and they needed an extra civ.

So Tie, what do you think of them? Do you think they should be in the game?

Originally posted by thrawn12786

NEW INFO ALERT!!!

In the SW Gamer Preview it says,"The team has also invented new vehicles for each army, including a 'Wookiee Speeder' and AND a Naboo weapon-of-war known as the Steadfast.

That thing may help the Naboo out! Any ideas what it could be? :amidala:

My guess is the Steadfast moves fast? :)

The Wookiee Speeder sounds a little funny. Just call it a speeder. :rolleyes:

Guest xwing guy

I didn't know the naboo had any weapons of war, all they have is a few squads of N-1s and some royal guards and thats about it.

Originally posted by thrawn12786

NEW INFO ALERT!!!

In the SW Gamer Preview it says,"The team has also invented new vehicles for each army, including a 'Wookiee Speeder' and AND a Naboo weapon-of-war known as the Steadfast.

That thing may help the Naboo out! Any ideas what it could be? :amidala:

Naboo giant speeder probably.:dtrooper::chewie::dtrooper:

You know they have vehicles in the movie. Don't you remember the one that destroyed the TF tank with only a few hits as a diversion? Ill bet there are going to be variations on that design. Also, play the game Battle for Naboo it has a load of new designs in it. I hope they include the naboo bomber from that game.

Because of the battle for Naboo game, i don't mind if they are in Battleground. I will play them, like all 5 other civs. I think that each civ will be very distinct, that's good.

AS for mon cal in the ex-pack why not, but remember they are essentially a sea civ. I am wishing for more bad guys civs also.

Originally posted by Kuma

Because of the battle for Naboo game, i don't mind if they are in Battleground. I will play them, like all 5 other civs. I think that each civ will be very distinct, that's good.

AS for mon cal in the ex-pack why not, but remember they are essentially a sea civ. I am wishing for more bad guys civs also.

Like who? Clones from epi. 2? That one race that I can't think of from epi. 2?

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Yeah, the Flash and Gian speeders are almost certainly i nthe game, and those were awesome. The Gian speeder was my favorite in BFN.

As for the "Steadfast," do you think that it mught be that big blue speeder they have in that one screenshot? http://www.galacticbattles.com/multimedia/screenshots/8.jpg

i think the steadfast will be the naboo mounted trooper

Guest dvader07

In the MFO preview, it mentioned that the Royal Naboo Knight (or whatever the UU is called) was not included in the version they were playing, so maybe they are still working on the Naboo and this is why we haven't heard as much about them as the others.

I think a cool bad guy civ would be the sith. There seems to be some history there. They could be weak in mechs and air, but very strong in jedi, infantry, and have a very strong economy (due to the inslaved sith). This civ would have about as much a connection to the movies as do the wookies, and it would interesting to see. :maul::vadar::holosid:

Guest Tie Guy

he sith would never work. How could you have any ground forces if your enitre civ were jedi? Don't you think that would be a little cheap to have only jedi? Or stupid if they have regular troops in a "sith" civ?

Guest dvader07

If I remember my star wars history correctly, the sith aren't all jedi, in fact it seems to me that the sith themselves were a people group which were enslaved by some dark jedi way back in the past and that is why the dark jedi are called Sith Lords or Masters of the Sith. I believe that the dark jedi used the newly enslaved sith as an infrastructure to launch a major assault on the republic a long time before the time of episode 1. The jedi were able to eventually beet the dark jedi, now known as sith masters, back, and then they disapperaed. I can't remember exactly where I saw this, I think it might have been in the Star Wars CD-ROM released several years ago (I believe the title was behind the magic). Anyway, I was thinking that if this is all correct then you could have a civ based on this story.

Originally posted by dvader07

If I remember my star wars history correctly, the sith aren't all jedi, in fact it seems to me that the sith themselves were a people group which were enslaved by some dark jedi way back in the past and that is why the dark jedi are called Sith Lords or Masters of the Sith. I believe that the dark jedi used the newly enslaved sith as an infrastructure to launch a major assault on the republic a long time before the time of episode 1. The jedi were able to eventually beet the dark jedi, now known as sith masters, back, and then they disapperaed. I can't remember exactly where I saw this, I think it might have been in the Star Wars CD-ROM released several years ago (I believe the title was behind the magic). Anyway, I was thinking that if this is all correct then you could have a civ based on this story.

No the Sith are Dark Jedi. Massissi are the slaves you were refering to.:xizor:

Guest Boba Rhett

No, dvader07 is right. The Sith were an ancient race that the Dark Jedi enslaved.

The Sith originally were a race of people inhabiting a planet by the same name. About two thousand years before the birth of Anakin Skywalker, a small segment of the Jedi decided to follow the Dark Side of The Force. These Jedi were banished by the Jedi council and found refuge on the planet Sith. The Jedi were thought of as gods by the Sith and they easily conquered the planet and enslaved the Sith. This group of Dark Jedi later became known as the Sith and were led by the strongest of their number, who were given the title "Dark Lord of the Sith."

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

No, dvader07 is right. The Sith were an ancient race that the Dark Jedi enslaved.

The Sith originally were a race of people inhabiting a planet by the same name. About two thousand years before the birth of Anakin Skywalker, a small segment of the Jedi decided to follow the Dark Side of The Force. These Jedi were banished by the Jedi council and found refuge on the planet Sith. The Jedi were thought of as gods by the Sith and they easily conquered the planet and enslaved the Sith. This group of Dark Jedi later became known as the Sith and were led by the strongest of their number, who were given the title "Dark Lord of the Sith."

CRAP...I forgot...I didn't go far enough back in history. My mind went there first because I have been reading up on Exar Kun.

http://www1.theforce.net/CUSWE/search.asp?search=Kun%2C+Exar+&EandD=EyDn

Archived