Home

suit in concept art

db6

Originally posted by db6

hmmm, I noticed that too. But would that mean the Bad Guy we have to fight does not use the force (since he doesn't seem to be able to hold a lightsabre)?

True, you'd think that the developers would make the fight be an epic lightsaber battle w/ a Dark Jedi or something.

There is always the chance of having multiple bosses littered throughout the SP game...

Actually, I hope it is one of the bosses, because it will make a bit of a change from simply dueling Dark Jedi, like we did in JK...

That pincer attachment might actually be some kind of shield generator, too...to deflect your lightsaber. Anything's possible. :)

Or he could be saying...

"You want to see a force grip? Get a load of this, Jedi scum..."

I guess it would be nice to go back to the roots of the series (i.e DarkForces) were you didn't have your lightsaber, and had to work with what you have (your wit and your guns), so this guy does seem to be a very good candidate to be a Level Boss.

I'm guessing that enemies can use the same items the player uses in SP mode, so he might be able to us the Force Field Generators that are scattered throughout the level, or maybe (gasp!) his suit is already equipped with a Force Field Generator.

*I noticed ChangKhan surfing the forums*

Greetings ChangKhan,

Can you tell us whether this character is still in the final version of JKII? or did you decide to drop him altogether?

Thanks in advance.

db6

edit:hmm, he totally ignored that...

Archived