Link Antilles

Which one do you have?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you have?

• BroadBand (DSL or Cable)
    • Dail-up (56k, etc.)
    • I dunno.

Guest Master Yoda

ADSL here I get around 100kbs download rate. I use the local telephone company its called CGTelco, thier dialup access sucks but thier ADSL is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!:D I feel sorry for you dialup guys\girls.

Guest Master Yoda
Originally posted by Kioet Csuhen

don't feel sorry for them, it's their choice they have that crap.

It is NOT their choice to have dialup Im sure that most everyone here would LOVE to have Cable or DSL(which is better than cable since you get dedicated access as opposed to shared access), but they may not be close enough for DSL or they cant afford Cable\DSL, so just be a nicer to them I know that if I had read that when I had dialup I would have been pretty ticked off. :D

Guest Tie Guy

I have cable.... I don't think it is overrated! ;)

Really though, i like it alot. Its from a company called Time Warner cable, and the service is called RoadRunner.

I use the IE6 Beta. (if you don't have it don't get it, it makes all sorts of ads pop up randomly)

Guest Nerf Herder

I have Cable from AT&T Roadrunner. I love it and can't imagine internet life without it. I have a friend that has dialup and I usually walk away for a sec to do something else while a web page is coming up. If i have a choice between DSL or Cable I might still use cable. I know I lose speed with the sharing, but when I usually go on I can get anywhere from 100 k/s to 270 k/s. I've mostly heard of 100 k/s for DSL. But either way I'd take broadband if I move and have to get a new service.

Guest Master Yoda

I paid 50 bucks down and then $60 a month but I had to sign a 2 year contract that said if I stop the service before the contract is up I have to pay 250 bucks, which is ok with me since I dont intend to stop it.

Originally posted by Master Yoda

I paid 50 bucks down and then $60 a month but I had to sign a 2 year contract that said if I stop the service before the contract is up I have to pay 250 bucks, which is ok with me since I dont intend to stop it.

:eyeraise:

Tha is a little out of my price range!

Guest Kioet Csuhen
Originally posted by Master Yoda

It is NOT their choice to have dialup Im sure that most everyone here would LOVE to have Cable or DSL(which is better than cable since you get dedicated access as opposed to shared access), but they may not be close enough for DSL or they cant afford Cable\DSL, so just be a nicer to them I know that if I had read that when I had dialup I would have been pretty ticked off. :D

Well, he could always move... ;)

or he could spam the cable/dsl companies begging them to bring cable out his way. eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

i have AT&T BROADBAND. and....it used to suck. that is, until they came out and asked if we payed our phone bill, i didn't know so i said 'i don't know' they disconnect it, i call my parents, they get all mad, call them back, they reconnect it, and TADA!!!! no more being kicked off for 10-2 hours at a time!!!! instead now, it's 30 seconds-1 minute. and it happens everyday, but at least it's not longer than that. :)

Archived