Home

Skins??

CaptainRAVE

Originally posted by Pipe Smoke

Yea I must say I'm somewhat concerned about Raven's attitude toward skins in MP.

Time conflicts, dead vs. living... yadda yadda

all irrelevant.

As others have said since it's MP it doesn't matter.

They should provide all the ones from original JK except perhaps some of the stupid "Dark Jedi" that were invented for that game.

BTW the whole "Dark Jedi" stuff was nonsense, it's like saying "Bad Good Guy"

There are Jedi and there are Sith, simple as that.

Thankfully JO seems to be going the right way with that.

When are people going to realize that the EU books are lame? and I mean real lame?

Let's see a Leia in slave outfit as an option, I wouldn't choose it since I have a strict "no female models" policy in online gaming... but I wouldn't mind seeing other people use it.

And I have never been one of those Boba-Fettish people at all, but I certainly did enjoy killing them in JK... so I hope they give them the mandalorian armor again, they were some of my favorite prey.

I used Jerec in the original, despite my earlier tirade against the dark jedi concept... I have no idea what I'll use in JO, but I do know I'll be using a green saber as always.

I agree with most what you said except Sith and drak Jedi are easily distinguishable, however I know what you mean about the EU, mostly its horrible, however it is useful with their are certain books published that GL specificly wants published like darth mauls series, and couple of select books I enjoyed that expand on characters that were in the movies but the books show how else they affected the star wars universe before the movies time.

However sometimes i feel the authors try to compensate for the lack of movie like action and excitement by blowing some features of the force out of poportion.

Still when GL wants a certain good author to expand on the char in the books it is great

Archived