Home

Force power questions

jedialphaknight

Ok, in the original JK I remember you could blind people. God was that ever so annoying, NOTHING to counter-act it like persuation...just use force see but not blinding, if you got blinded you were ****. Is blinding going to be in JK 2? Also in Saber Battle X, when you fall off an edge you can "recover" and jump back up or fly back up so to speak with force jump, is there something like that in JK2, I know there is a better force jump but if you fall off, can you come back up?

[Edit - Stormy - that kind of language isn't really appreciated here... :tsk: ]

"God was that ever so annoying, NOTHING to counter-act it like persuation...just use force see but not blinding, if you got blinded you were ****."

Just have force seeing on before-hand when you're fighting a lighty... True blinding only lasts a couple of seconds; after that you can see everything with ease.

But, there's nothing you need to worry about since there is no blinding in JKII.

Also, I really doubt (and hope) that you can recover after you fall off ledge...

personally i liked force blind never really bothered me in JK MP. When ever a fought a Lightie i would put on force seeing to protect myself. but don't worry, JK doesn't ahve it. but what would be nice is if they make an expasion pack for JKII after it is released, and it comes with like 7 new force powers and one of them blind, and another one destruction!

Archived