Home

Which classic StarWars duel would you re-create (if BOTs option is available)?

JediArs

What classic StarWars duel would you create (if BOTs option is available)?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What classic StarWars duel would you create (if BOTs option is available)?

• Obi-won vs. Vader
    • ESB Luke vs. Vader
    • ROTJ Luke vs. Vader
    • EPI Qui-gon Jin vs. Darth Maul
    • EPI Qui-gon Jin & Obi-won vs. Darth Maul
    • I don't care about it.

I am more than sure that either BOTs wil be available in JO for some awesome MP action or mabey (hint, hint) there is a UT style StarWars game in the works (if it isn't already in JO). I would love doing the ESB scene between Vader and Luke .:duel: (me being Vader hehe!). MOTs had the characters and level but no BOTs. That was an awesome fight with a great ending and depth in the style.

Obi-Wan vs Darth Vader is my personal favorite. Alec Guiness and James Earl Jones (yes I know that it's not him under the helmet, what the hell do you take me for?) both talking and squaring it off. Though I don't think it would be rectified in JK2 as it's too fast and jumpy for making the right mood of that fight.

Guest Apparition

They've said several times there are bots. But they've also said that there will be no prequel era skins. So Darth Maul, Qui-Gon and the rest are out unless modders bring them in. Plus no dual sided lightsaber either.

lol, well recreating the classic scenes using bots would seem hard to me.. cause tell me.. how will you tell the bot to go where you want him to and to use what you want him to? Since bots are basically just out to kill you (or any other opponents) using any means necaserry, it's much more fun acting out classic scenes with a friend/sibling.

I would want to recreate the ESB vader and luke battle...that would be awesome if they said stuff and everthing...

" no, I am your father"

"no that's not true! that's impossible!!!"

"search your feelings; you know it to be true!"

"NOOOOOOOOo NOOoooooooooooo"

:duel:

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR VS. EVIL ZURG!!!

Nothing like being totally immature once in a while. :rolleyes:

:D

Bots are available, they taunt you, gang up on you, have emotions, etc. etc.

I would say all these scenes could be realized..with the popularity of this game, I'm thinking modders are going to be making skins like no tommorrow...

/Edit: Blegh, it's time for a new icon.

Guest Jarras Starfire

As for me, I would choose to recreate the ROTJ Vader vs. Luke

battle.

:lsduel:

Out of all the Star Wars battle scenes, this is my favorite Father vs. Son battle since much is held in the balance during this fight, the emotional as well as physical involvement in this battle is by far, probably the most u'll see in any of the Star Wars battles.

Yeah, I definately want to see all possible ones from the movies, but what about some cool EU duels as well:

Luke vs. Luke Clone from The Last Command

Luke vs. Gantoris from Dark Apprentice (they already have a Massassi level)

oh yeah, this isn't EU, but what about Luke vs. Vader in the swamp from ESB ( I know it's not really Vader)

TPM ones definetely.....

Personally, I thought the vader-old ben duel was utter garbage. Just a few taunts, a few lines, and a wussy little strike now and then....

It may be considered classic by many, but give me a beautifully choreographed Phantom Menace fight any day.......

Anakin Skywalker vs. Obi-Wan

I know I'm getting ahead of myself here (still waiting for EP2) but surely that must be pretty much the defining fight of the first trilogy, and with the benifits of 21st century choreography, it's gonna rock!

Still we'd have to wait ages to see it so I'll go with Maul vs the two jedi.

Archived