Home

This would be a kick if this happend in Outcast

JackTheGaffer

Originally posted by digl

Luke can't be the final boss because you have to win the final battle, and you can't beat Luke

Maybe not, but I'd sure try... I'd be like "You forgot to go by Toshi's station to pick up those power converter's!" In Luke's confusion I'd proceed to hack off his other hand.

No , no. It's like this.

Luke is going to relize that Kyle is ,..Luke. :0 And Luke makes soap , and uses 'em to blow up buildings. And Luke is doin' a crazy suicidal-druggy, but she only knows him (luke) as kyle. Luke doesn't realized this , becuase he's got sleep insomnia. And he works night and day as a waiter at fancy resturaunts. Then Luke realizes this , and puts a bullet in his head, while he watches buildings blow up. But still lives , and holds hands with the druggy chick.

"I am Lukes total lack of suprise"

"self-improvement is mastur---The Force"

:D

Originally posted by JackTheGaffer

You goto Yavin 4 to the Jedi Acdamy and learn to become a Jedi again but since you use dark force powers you get kicked out by Luke and then Luke is the final boss be he is not the dark Jedi you are. ehh!!

Then you go on to the super secret giant monkey level and you fight a monkey but it's not really a monkey it's actually chewbacca and he wants his fuzzy dice back that you stole out of the millenium falcon while you stowed away on it in that other super secret mission and he became a dark jedi because he was so annoyed by the lack of fuzzy dice.

Or, you can play the game sober.

Originally posted by Minimaul

No , no. It's like this.

Luke is going to relize that Kyle is ,..Luke. :0 And Luke makes soap , and uses 'em to blow up buildings. And Luke is doin' a crazy suicidal-druggy, but she only knows him (luke) as kyle. Luke doesn't realized this , becuase he's got sleep insomnia. And he works night and day as a waiter at fancy resturaunts. Then Luke realizes this , and puts a bullet in his head, while he watches buildings blow up. But still lives , and holds hands with the druggy chick.

"I am Lukes total lack of suprise"

"self-improvement is mastur---The Force"

:D

lol, Fight Club is the best movie ever.

Originally posted by Kurgan

I'll be rather disapointed if I can't save my game during the training session and then go on a rampage, slaughtering all the Jedi students and "Masters" there. ; )

There can be only One... :D

Having Luke as the end boss would be a nice twist...except for the fact you've already thought of it. :rolleyes:

No, you wouldn't be able to kill Luke...and it would mean Kyle reverts to the Dark Side yet again. That guy just doesn't have much luck with the Force... ;P

I'd prefer a face-off with a radically different enemy...I'd still like to see a guy with four arms and four lightsabers...ouch. :eek:

4 arms? try 4 legs with monkey hands on them, then he could kick his lightsabers at you. and you would die too because you could probably kick a lightsaber alot harder than you could throw one. then i bet all jedi turn into computer generated polygonal representations of the characters and say stuff and do stuff all the time. then i bet...awgiahwepoaihpag

Archived