Home

Getting ready for "Thirst for power - mission 2"

Eets

EETS HOW COULD YOU!? You gave HA 14 extra skill points!!! That is like the worst offense in the book...you gave a player an unfair advantage over the rest! How could you?

Now before I post any of the PC Sheets I thought I'd tell you guys that you may speak 1 more language than you already have (Your home language and Basic). Now this is Speak only you CANNOT Read/Write it. With that said does anyone want another language?

EETS HOW COULD YOU!? You gave HA 14 extra skill points!!! That is like the worst offense in the book...you gave a player an unfair advantage over the rest! How could you?

Now before I post any of the PC Sheets I thought I'd tell you guys that you may speak 1 more language than you already have (Your home language and Basic). Now this is Speak only you CANNOT Read/Write it. With that said does anyone want another language?

Well I guess I can post my own....

Darth Brash: Adult Male Cerean, Jedi Guardian 2; Init +2 (+0 Dex, +2 Species); Def 15 ( +0 Dex, +5 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 16/15; Atk +2 ranged (by weapon), +4 melee (1d3+2, punch), +5 melee (2d8+2, crit 19-20, Lightsaber); SV Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3; SZ M; FP: 3; Rep: +2; Str 14, Dex 11, Con 15, Int 15, Wis 13, Cha 13.

Equipment: 500 credits, Aquata Breather, Credit Chip, Field Kit (Contains 2x condensing canteens with water purification, 1x sunshield roll, 1x week's worth of food rations, 2x glow rods, 2x breath masks, 24x filters, 12x atmospheric canisters, and an all-temperature cloak.), Glow rod, Grappling Spike Launcher, Lightsaber, Utility Belt (Contains 3 days rations, 1x Medpac, 1x Tool kit, 1x Power pack, 1x Energy Cell, 1x Glow rod, 1x Comlink, Couple Empty Pouches)

Skills: Climb +3, Craft (Lightsabers) +5, Disable Device +4, Hide +2, Move Silently +2, Read/Write Cerean, Read/Write Sith, Speak Basic, Speak Cerean, Speak Sith, Swim +3

Force Skills: Battlemind +3, Force Defense +5, Force Stealth +6, Heal Self +4

Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Weapon Focus (Lightsaber), Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)

Force Feats: Control

Originally posted by DashRendar

Oops? :D

No can do until I know what language you want to be able to speak-you all can speak Basic and your Home Tongue-so just name a language, or if you don't know the language name of the species you want to be able to talk to just give us the species and Eets or I will put it in your stat sheet...

Now with that said Eets should have all your stat sheets except possibly Sithcloaks...I'm saying this because I will not be on from now until Fri. morn. So sorry everyone in the RPG and anyone who needs me to make their PC... so C ya Fri. ...

speaking any language just take you spending a skil point in the speak languge skill. Thought for some languges you would have to ask your gm if you can take that languge, and has you can see form the last post, your gm said you could have Take Sith as a languge

Archived