Home

about collector's edition

reserved_name

Yea I'm getting the collect-whore's edition most certainly.

That's what I have reserved.

I mean, I never played the original DF (well, the demo... but I never got the full game)

Not including MOTS certainly is a lost opportunity and very lame, but... I'm not particularly surprised.

My main motivation is just respect for the original JK, and desire to have that cool tin case (it is tin isn't it?) AND most of all, I need a key chain.

I wouldn't say DarkForces is the best game of all time.. It was fun but its kinda hard to play now a days since I haven't figured out a good way to deal with the keyboard and mouse. So for old games but good games go get the doom series and download the zdoom mod which lets you play with the keyboard and mouse

very cool

anyway I thought the collectors ed only contained JK1+JK2 and a stupid keychain.

not worth it IMO

ya the no mots thing was the stupidest thing anyone's done since 9/11. :D

umm I'll probably get the collector's edition since I don't have dark forces, and i'm letting my friend borrow the jk cds (which he reported were lost somewhere in his house.....), so the collector's edition is totally worth it, it's like $20 for each game instead of like $50 for just 1. I don't have dark forces...and have been wanting that game but never could find it separately. still sux about mots tho...that game rules. (check my mots signature to dload some not-too-bad mp levels i made for it.)

hehe now if i can only get $60........

Yeah, not including MotS is a stupid idea, especially if they are including DF. DF doesn't even have multiplayer! C'mon guys get with the program!

Anyhow, to the one with the scratched CD, try a scratch repair kit.. (about 10$) they work really well I've found, cleaned and repaired a lot of non-working CD's to like new condition with 'em.

Archived