Home

leah as a MP model?

Evil_Ferret

Also right after the incredible looking backwards stab move, it cuts to a scene where the player throws his saber at a group of three people. The one on the far right looks like Leia. She then uses what appears (or rather disappears) to be mind trick in MP.

Originally posted by Kurgan

Fett is still alive in the EU.

Incidentally, Vader was "dead" yet that didn't stop him from appearing as a playable MP character in MotS. I hope that the MP lineup isn't just limited to the SP characters...

ugh...lets all just wait for Big Fluffy Pack 2 for Jedi Oucast :)

Originally posted by Moses

The one on the far right looks like Leia. She then uses what appears (or rather disappears) to be mind trick in MP.

Very astute, I just noticed that myself and I believe you're the first to mention it. It's a nice effect. Very cool.

Actually, what happens to her is that she gets sniped by Colonel Sanders. If you watch, you see a disruptor shot and then she falls down behind the other players. By the time Jan gets there she's probably already respawned.

Harbinger - no, you can't use Q3A models directly in JK2 (highly unlikely anyway!). Models in JK2 will have special bespoke tags native to JK2 only which the Q3A models won't have.

Shouldn't be too much trouble to port models (with the original creators permission of course!) as the guys who did the Q3A BobaFett model demonstrated when they imported the model to EF.

Originally posted by BlackDragon

Harbinger - no, you can't use Q3A models directly in JK2 (highly unlikely anyway!). Models in JK2 will have special bespoke tags native to JK2 only which the Q3A models won't have.

I think what he was talking about is: If I d-load a skin to my computer, will everyone else see the skin or will they need to download it as well.

I had a bad-a$$ Grand Admiral Thrawn skin for Half-life. Would like to have something similar someday...

OK listen . Jk2 is not jedi niight . People will make models and skins like q3a ef sof etc..... The only way someone will see your skin or model in multiplayer is that They have the same skin or model too. Also it wont really matter because you will probably have the option to force models in jko. So I hope that answers you questions about models. As for the wolverine models in and stuff in jko. It will happen no matter what . Just dont download that model and your feel for Pure starwars Experience will be fullfilled.

Have you guys ever thought that the Raven people in the chat tried to trick you by saying that there will not be a Boba Fett skin?

In JK, there was a skin called MANDALORIAN, MAYBE that skin is Basicly Boba Fett.

Just something to think about

Was Fett in Mots? I could have sworn he was, but I really don't remember (and I can't find my damn JK cd...). And like what some other people have said, "Wait for BFP for JO". But as long as I get to play as Dark Kyle (or something new...) I'll be happy...

[EDIT]: I'm stupid and don't read posts 2 slots above me...

Archived