Home

How Long is this Game Supposed to Be

Jedimaster74

Less than 12 parsecs.... ; )

No seriously, somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe previews said 24 SP levels and roughly 15 hours playing time, but it would vary greatly with your level of experience and the difficulty.

[JOHNCLEESE]"That's a rather personal question, don't you think?"[/johncleese]

The 'real' answer is "longer than most peolpe expected, not long enough for some people, and too long for others". Ask a subjective question, get a subjective answer :p

Originally posted by Kurgan

:lol:

No seriously, somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe previews said 24 SP levels and roughly 15 hours playing time, but it would vary greatly with your level of experience and the difficulty.

Yep, 24 SP levels, and the PCGamer UK (p)review said that you may finish it in less than 15 hours if you played it on the easiest skill level... Take that how you will :)

*Temporary sig :D *

Originally posted by Kurgan

Yes ... I can't remember which preview/review it was that said 15 hours 'on easy ...

OK ... I saw that it was just answered - I had checked the PCG UK site and it wasn't there - but it is in the scans.

Archived