Home

Ghoul II?

L'Equa Sinar

Originally posted by Squalliss

Jedi Oucasts uses the Ghoul2, ICARUS2, and heavily modified Quake3 Arena engine. Only about 10% of the original Quake3 Arena engine remains.

Just wondering, where did you hear that it was only 10% left of Quake3?

Originally posted by L'Equa Sinar

Thanks very much, i like it i like it!!! :0 Is there anyway to get a digram/picture showing the 36 hitzones?

I took a picture of a model from the upcoming SoF II..couple of arrows....**I guessed the following**

damage.jpg

Head (4) - Left eye, Right eye, left face, right face

Torso (6) - Left Chest, Right Chest, upper stomach, lower stomach, left pelvic, right pelvic

2 Arms (12) - Shoulder-arm joint, between shoulder and elbow, elbow, between elbow and wrist, wrist, fingers?

Groin (1) - Ouch

2 Legs (8) - Left Quad, right quad, left knee, right knee, left ankle, right ankle, left feet, right feet..

Damn only 21 so far...oh well just expect the game to be very sophisticated :)

How about back of the head? I'd think getting shot in the back of the head would produce a much different reaction than being shot in the face. Likewise, being shot between the shoulder blades should prompt a different reaction than being shot in the chest. Should be able to significantly increase the size of that list just by including the backs of most areas.

Archived