Home

New Screenies on official site [03/15/02]

General Theros

yeah...that's my first stop everytime I log on. Just in hopes that one day I will see that button that says "download the Jedi Outcast demo here". Oh that will be the day.......if it comes out before the full version. Which I hope it does. I think I have new respect for that disruptor gun after seeing it in action in the new trailer and in that last screenie with the rodian! Yikes!!

General Theros

I think Screen shot 1 is of a newer build

Notice how the sabre appears on the right in the hud; I have never seen a weapon over there before. Or, it could be that this is just a unique thing in Multiplayer; who knows. Something tells me that it is a later build, though.

Originally posted by Obi Kwan

I think Screen shot 1 is of a newer build

Notice how the sabre appears on the right in the hud; I have never seen a weapon over there before. Or, it could be that this is just a unique thing in Multiplayer; who knows. Something tells me that it is a later build, though.

Good eye, you may be right.

I assume you mean this shot of the guy with the red saber jumping over a platform covered in pickups... that's obviously a team game (notice the "red:0 blue:0" at the top).

That's a team skin.

The right side of the HUD shows your ammo count, and since the saber doesn't have "ammo" it makes sense they'd just put a saber icon there, so you'd know what you had selected (probably shows the shock prod as well if you have that selected).

Archived