Home

if anybody knows why the 'ell i am siting reading the forums right now at 3:00am.....

SPY_jmr1

please let me know i'd realy like to know :D:D:D

ps pls pardon the bad spelling and grammer in this very short and pointless post that is being writen at ten after 3 local time

veryveryvery AM!!!!!!!!!!!! lemmie translate that for those of you in other time zones leme think hear 3 plus 6 is 9 and no dst(akkk wont come fast enuf for me) so thats 0912 gmt 1013 rest of eurupe(sp??? i know i spelled it wrong no flames)

pps hmm post not so short now............. (demon like cackel)

ppps i think ineed more sleep.............. sleaptime nightnight

psudo sig below!!!

ok raven! gone gold, time for a demo! st skin is only nice if you have q3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sux otherwise lol :p

ok 2 things inorder then sleep

TOMCAT: on2nd thout that can be taken as a anssor(yes sp iknow)

BOBA:no way no perty game for me. at least not during the week,meybe weekend lol

or and ot at the "other places" fourms [hack]www.jedi-outcast.com[/hack] 2 guys posted so mutch during the off peek time thay got there fourm standing changed to sometinh like "THIS IS NOT MY PRIVITE CHATROOM" maybe we need a nightowl tag hmm??? what do you think?

ps and you cant cheat by being in japan or somthing has to be dark there.

AND NO ANTARICIA!!!!!!! thats like h4x0r5 cheating:D :D :D :D

edit spelling: how the hell can i spell antaricia right the first time but not "DARK" aggggggg!!!:rolleyes:;):p:rolleyes:;):D

dude you win!!!!i am not that nuts, at least i dont have a job on weekends ;)

IN HONOR OF JEDI ZONKOS OF THE WORLD! I I GIVE YOU A 21 YAWN SALUTE!!!:o :o :o(please multaply by 7 forums will not put 21;))

hmm jedi zonko, a new rpg class perhaps?:D

Archived