Home

A suggestion for this board

Lord JayVizIon

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

Actually, we believe R2_D2 is the very same person as bill_thrawn. If you look at his profile, that makes sense.

I've asked Chris to check this and should that be the case, there's always the 'proper authorities'.

But what can he be charged on, I mean he might have different Federal Laws then any of us, in some countries they allow crap like what they did.

Actually, by logging into boards you apply to certain federal law.

If he's American, he's guilty no matter what. If he's not American, in most western countries he'll be in violation as well.

Besides, I've already sent the word to have him banned permanently, so we'll take it from there..

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

Actually, by logging into boards you apply to certain federal law.

If he's American, he's guilty no matter what. If he's not American, in most western countries he'll be in violation as well.

Besides, I've already sent the word to have him banned permanently, so we'll take it from there..

Good, that's pretty much enough for me.

Guest ChrisC3po

I've got say I'm quite sorry this happened guys. I really don't want to take away your right to post pictures, so I'm going to try to add several more mods to these boards. If anyone else has a suggestion on who would make a good mod please send it my way.

Guest Tie Guy

Hmm, i don't think i want to know what he was doing do i? I'm glad i couldn't be here, i was tied up with school starting and going to my grandparents and all. Was it really THAT bad? Don't answer that.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Hmm, i don't think i want to know what he was doing do i? I'm glad i couldn't be here, i was tied up with school starting and going to my grandparents and all. Was it really THAT bad? Don't answer that.

Yes it was!

It sucked, it happened right after Sherack left! :(

Guest Tie Guy

One and the same.

I wasn't there (fortuneately) but there have been several references to him. Apparently he did a little more than the cheese thing. Or mybe he didn't, i'm not exactly sure, nor do i really want to be. :D

Yeah you guys really don't want to know anymore then you have to, he is gone. Lets put this behind us.

BTW I still have nightmares about it! ;)

Archived