Home

A suggestion for this board

Lord JayVizIon

it's pretty apparent that this scumbag is a sicko who is reigning terror here. since leon and chris seem to go offline around the same time, they should get another moderator to handle things at nite. i wouldn't mind being a moderator, esp. after my mcat studying is over this saturday and i can see myself going on here 5 nites a week. anyone of you guys i'm sure can do it as well. i don't want our privileges to be taken away just because of one scumbag....

Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon

it's pretty apparent that this scumbag is a sicko who is reigning terror here. since leon and chris seem to go offline around the same time, they should get another moderator to handle things at nite. i wouldn't mind being a moderator, esp. after my mcat studying is over this saturday and i can see myself going on here 5 nites a week. anyone of you guys i'm sure can do it as well. i don't want our privileges to be taken away just because of one scumbag....

I know what your saying Jay! You'd make a good MOD. :)

Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon

Thank you:D :D :D

Now I am happy. We fully suport you for the night watch.

I hope Mr. Pimp impales himself on a knife that accidentaly killls his brain and he DIES!!!:mad:

Originally posted by darthfergie

Thank you:D :D :D

Now I am happy. We fully suport you for the night watch.

I hope Mr. Pimp impales himself on a knife that accidentaly killls his brain and he DIES!!!:mad:

:D Not to laugh (becasue you are mad) but you come up with some really..... inventive sayings. :)

Originally posted by observer_20000

Yes, please do something about that idiot, I said I was going to ignore him, and I'm trying, but almost every time I check a thread, I see his handy work, and get pissed off.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well I'm pretty sure he left. :)

Geocities won't let you link to anything on there site ;)

BTW I copy and pasted the addy....thats a huge pic for these boards! Gonna go out with a bang?

Originally posted by observer_20000

Oh, I see what you mean, it worked before, well if anyone want's to see the pic, it's here.

Grrrr...I just put up your pic! :)

I guess I'll take it down now...

well guys,

i'm not sure if picture-posting will be completely stopped (it is probably the only secure way), but nevertheless it's painfully obvious there IS a need for an American night-time moderator.

Jay, i've taken this up with Chris. He'll contact you on that..

Oh, and people... i DELETED all those 'posts' by Bill and R2_D2 (probably one and the same person)

Aren't you happy i actually deleted something now ? :D :D :D

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

well guys,

i'm not sure if picture-posting will be completely stopped (it is probably the only secure way), but nevertheless it's painfully obvious there IS a need for an American night-time moderator.

Jay, i've taken this up with Chris. He'll contact you on that..

Oh, and people... i DELETED all those 'posts' by Bill and R2_D2 (probably one and the same person)

Aren't you happy i actually deleted something now ? :D :D :D

Good, I was tired of not being able to go into certain threads, without having my mind damaged, as for R2 guy, what an idiot, he posted nothing more then irrelevant crap, that made no sense.

Archived