Home

Three Saber Stances.....

UseDaAgression

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I think Raven could've expanded on this some more.

If the only difference is in the amount of damage dealt and the speed then that's just not very distinctive.

However, if Raven put in completely different animations for all of these then I take it all back ^_^

-Caster

Guest Jolts

"Im taking it there will be, but like the raven guy said if you incorperate the flips, rolls, etc (acrobatics) theres over 500 animations abled with the lightsaber"

I think they said it was over 500 frames of animation

Actually, what I said was there are over 500 individual animations, and over 3000 *frames* of animation. There are 3 player-usable saber animation sets, distinct from each other, then 2 more that are used by certain NPC characters only (for a total of 5).

Originally posted by Darth Mar

As soon as the game comes out, some one should get started on modding the game to allow players to access those 2 NPC only sabre stances.

yea...you'd also have to code damage and balance it with the others...

And you can ebt your @$$ that such tourneys will exist.

After all we dont have the saber duel mode for nothing now eh? :cool:

That mode ill be so kickass.. Two folks saber duel, the rest is observing... One guy wins, he stays, the loser goes into observing mode and the next guy fights the winner :)

I wonder if you can have a situation where the two duelers kill each other at the same time... lol

As for the stances, speculating is fun, but there has to be something we don't know about the game, something to excite us AFTER we have the game.

ChangKhan saw the discussion but chose not to elaborate. That must mean that it is REALLY going to blow us away(right?).

The duels will be kickass, will be kickass, will be kickass. :D:p

yeah fa sho! thats what we all want anyway..

1. Stategy to fighting with saberz

2. Looks like a Kung-Fu movie :D

cause then if some1 is using heavy and u usin light, you could win cause you could hit them three times, and then they swing and you block or whatever... either way this game is gonna be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!

CYA :sithm:

Archived