Demo site discovery????

Indy4

first it was a page with stuff on it dont remember what was on it

maybe coming soon

then

blank page

now

error page

if lucasarts didnt want to make a demo i think they wouldove deleted the page totally and redirected you to that 404 error page at lucasarts saying where am i with guybrush threepwood

SEYA

HOPE IAM RIGHT!!!!!!!!

No, the LEC webman does occassionally post here, but don't expect anyone to reply about this. But, it seems like everyone is saying we won't be getting a pre-release demo, and it seems like that is what all the other companies are doing...so don't get your hopes up =) Besides...it's less than 2 weeks now :p

Swoosh

Originally posted by Dino-Bob

Don't get your hopes up. They already stated that the demo is not slated for pre-full release.

Can you show me where this is stated?

Indy4 : You really need to relax man!! I also post a lot, but my posts are different from each other. Before the gold announcement you posted are there news? every 5 minutes, now you will do the same about the demo or the final release? relax, you won't get anything by emailing LEC or asking it a thousand times. just wait

General T, I'm from Panama City.

*Spring Breakers go home*

and why no PM for you?

And to get back on topic, would anyone get the demo after you already have the full version? If yes, please explain.

HBK

Archived