Home

Kyle's Lightsaber color

Blowhole

Originally posted by UseDaAgression

What it really is, is that Kyle has a Mood Sabre. If hes mad it goes orange if hes EVIL MAD it goes red if hes calm blue if hes in a good mood green

isn't there a theory about the milicio.@ things will change the sabre's color?

Kyle get his father's one, in Master Mode = Green. Or maybe this one would change color (depend on the crystal)

Then come Yun's one. Which is Gold(as he's eager and young), and can change color. Kyle fell to the dark and the color turn to orange(betweem gold and red)...then in pre-JO, he return and give his sabre to Luke, then the sabre become CLEAN = blue...

I don't remember reading anywhere that they CHANGE color, maybe I just read your post wrong.

BTW it was Kyle's friend Rahn's lightsaber. Hey I wonder if Rahn will be in this one as Obi Wan was in SW. It would be a cool MP model at least.

BTW Kyle did not turn to the dark side at the beginning of Mots, it was in the end. He probably would not have it he hadn't the ancient Sith temple.

Originally posted by Darth Ergotht

I would like to start with .......................... thermal detonators !!!

YAAAAAAA!!!!!!! me too!!! I discovered that i'm REALLY good at using them in jk and mots, and am accurate with them in mp (as long as opponent isn't force running....)

Originally posted by GonkH8er

You can use the cheats at the start and get the saber if you want....

Gonk (here i am calling you what you hate :p), since you know all ;) I wanna ask this question to you:

(note, i'll put it on spoiler tag since theres a little JO story spoiled but you already know it right Gonk(H8er)?)

In one of the first levels, it seems you meet some Dark Jedi, you dont have saber yet, anyway he totally whopos your ass with lightning etc. You dont die but swear revenge, something like that. What im wondering about is, if you use cheats, get saber, all force, invulnerable etc. Do you think you can kill that Dark Jedi, or will he be invincible cause of the story? Like in MOHAA; guys that HAVE to die, die whatever you do, guys that need to live, CANT die.... ok that was long,b ut i want your insight since you always speak truth :D

Archived