Home

game interface:mouse? keyboard? poll

SPY_jmr1

what interface do you use for your games?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. what interface do you use for your games?

• mouse/keyboard
    • just keyboard
    • joystick
    • just mouse
    • the force
    • full body interface suit
    • voice rec. software
    • Prodding with a stick
    • other
    • all of the above

Last game I used with Keyboard only was Quake][ I believe. I don't know how the hell I did it, but I did. And I actually did quite well in CTF games. I eventually switched to mouse and keyboard after a couple years of Quake][, then I started doing even better.

So yeah, anywho, now I use nothing but keyboard and mouse for FPS and TPS games...

I dont think i can go back and start over at this point.

heh "once you start down the the keyboard path, forever will it domanate your destiny"

the problem is i am right handed but the desk is left handed :D

i have the keybord on the right, with the mouse inline with the left eage of the board. its better for me to do it like this......

ps yes even sabers, i dare you to 1v1 me if i dont win i put up a heck of a fight(jk1 sbx3.1 talking,(sab of choise reg size silver or dark blue:D) )

eh, i get smocked worse when i tryed mouse/kb. dont get me wrong i'm not a noob, but i make no claims beond inter. level play:D

ot: cant get over the fact i got the 19000th post. the vertrus of posting at 3 in the morning:) hmm.......

I've used the mouse and keyboard since getting Jedi Knight. I had no problem using keyboard only in Doom and Doom II, but it just wouldn't work right in JK.

Now could someone explain how it's possible to use only the mouse? I'd love to have one-handed play, and I managed to do that in the Return to Castle Wolfenstein MP betas (too bad the final release sucked; beta 1 rocks!). I don't think mouse-only is possible in JK. I'd be glad if someone could prove me wrong, though ;)

Archived