Home

Lando Comfirmed!

Endo'Cun

Lol, you youngins really crack me up, heh need to read the faq at the official site, reviews and such also state that lando IS part of the story, and IS voiced by billy dee himself. Next time, get your facts straight, before saying anything or assuming ;) . Welcome to the forums :newbie: 's ;) ;)

Why not? What's Harrison doing these days? He's not Jack Ryan anymore, and his last two movies sucked. Time to start doing game voice-overs. Carrie Fisher, too. LucasArts should make a Star Wars reunion game, where you can play through the trilogy through the eyes of any character, kind of like an RPG. I don't mean like SWG, even though it would be on a scale like that. With all of the original actors doing voice-overs, it would be great.

Oh, and about Mark Hamill in Outcast: we don't need him if we get the guy who did Luke's voice in the original Rogue Squadron 3D. That guy was a great Luke.

Originally posted by Cracken

Why not? What's Harrison doing these days? He's not Jack Ryan anymore, and his last two movies sucked. Time to start doing game voice-overs. Carrie Fisher, too. LucasArts should make a Star Wars reunion game, where you can play through the trilogy through the eyes of any character, kind of like an RPG. I don't mean like SWG, even though it would be on a scale like that. With all of the original actors doing voice-overs, it would be great.

Oh, and about Mark Hamill in Outcast: we don't need him if we get the guy who did Luke's voice in the original Rogue Squadron 3D. That guy was a great Luke.

A Star Wars Reunion Game now that sounds like a great Idea :D

Sorry no Harrison Ford in any SW movie or game. He hates the SW movies and doesn't want to be assoiated with them anymore. He also has never done voice overs (as far as I know), and probably wouldn't do that either.

You'd have a better chance seeing him in something Indiana Jones related, since that was his favorite movies. Him and Speilberg have a working script and are just waiting for the right time to get started on it (Harrison Ford mentioned/hinted at 2004 being the year it will get made or released).

Originally posted by crackerman

Nope. But he'll do a Japanese beer commercial if you pay him enough. :)

Or a shampoo commercial maybe?

BTW, how on earth did you register in november 99 and just get your second post??!?! lol!!!

look at your profile!

3 (0.00 posts per day)

0.00 posts per day average, haha

Mark Hamill did once Harrison Ford impersonation in a documentary of Star Wars and it was excellent; much, much better than any actor LEC have ever used to do voiceover for Han. It made me laugh because he got voice tone just right and added a little bit monotony there which almost gave an image of Harrison when he has just waked up and suffers hangover. So if LEC hired Mark some day(he has only been in Full Throttle) he could also do Han... ;)

Archived