Home

If/When you get the game earlier than the rest of us.....

ps2maddenman

Make sure to include proof, take some pictures of the box and its innards, the game cd/etc. Also take some pics of the menus in game and some gameplay pics/footage, everytime a new game comes out, there is always somebody who gets ahold of it at least 3-5 days early. Just stop spamming up this board with claims and no proof.

I can't speak to the rumors of anyone getting the game "early" (ie: before March 28th), but I can tell you this...

Anyone who theoretically got the game before this date would still be obligated to make liberal use of the "SPOILER" tags and warnings in anything they post. Ideally if they just wanted to post "proof" that they had the game, box scans, manual scans, menu screens, etc would suffice. I would hate to have somebody posting the ending or final boss sequence all over the forums.

However, people who give any indication that they have a warez, pirated, or stolen copy of the game, will get the hammer dropped on 'em. In other words, expect your posts to be edited, deleted, etc without warning. People posting warez face banning.

So people should consider that before they go posting anything...

Archived