Home

How many can we expect?

M@nd@lori@n

Activision sold more than 1 MILLION copies of Return to Castle Wolfenstein between Nov 20th and January 9th. Of course that is the Christmas season, so many people (like me) got it as a gift. Nonetheless, I think we should be looking for probably those types on number in its' first quarter of release (fiscal 2nd quarter, ending June 30th) - especially with the EpII 'tie-in' (yes I know it isn't a tie in ... but who DOESN'T want to hack stormies and lock sabers after seeing a StarWars movie ...?)

Mike

I think if they have a really cool TV advertisement to go with the release then that would do very nicly. All they would need to do is show some light sabre battles backed up with Storm Trooper March music and everyone who has seen Star Wars would buy it :)

Originally posted by The Wibble

I think if they have a really cool TV advertisement to go with the release then that would do very nicly. All they would need to do is show some light sabre battles backed up with Storm Trooper March music and everyone who has seen Star Wars would buy it :)

... and if they did it really well some of us might forget we already had it on order and buy another copy ;)

Originally posted by txa1265

... and if they did it really well some of us might forget we already had it on order and buy another copy ;)

rofl!

And I bet my bileduct that we'll all be replaying the game loads after seeing Episode II, oh yes. ;)

As for the game itself; I'm convinced it's going to sell like hotcakes. But I have no clue as to the figures for that.

Originally posted by Scrobes

rofl!

And I bet my bileduct that we'll all be replaying the game loads after seeing Episode II, oh yes. ;)

As for the game itself; I'm convinced it's going to sell like hotcakes. But I have no clue as to the figures for that.

I will be replaying this game a ton and as far as all the MODS that will be coming out for this and the lightsaber duals. I will be playing this until JK2 or DF2 hehe

Originally posted by thrEEpaGe

i dont think that it is going to sell like hotcakes...i dunno...just have a weird feeling...oh well...i hope it does...it will be successful

You just have a Weird Feeling and thats all it is. Its your imagination. This game will Sale the Force Foretells this.

Archived