Home

Just checking

do u rate the topics?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. do u rate the topics?

• yes
    • no
    • who, me?

Well, when we changed to these forums, I was rating like crazy. "What I neat idea!", I thought to myself as I clicked the "Go" button. The loading time seemed to go on forever, so I went for a stroll by the lakeside. While I was there, I saw a large swan giving birth to...erm....a smaller swan. I thought this was strange, because swans lay eggs, of course. So I enquired to a passing leprechaun what was going on, and he told me that I magic pixie had enchanted the lake. After my stroll, I went home and found that my socks had been stolen by a large dingo that had leapt through my window in order to make a balaclava to rob the local bank.

What was I talking about again?

Originally posted by Wrapped in Glass

Well, when we changed to these forums, I was rating like crazy. "What I neat idea!", I thought to myself as I clicked the "Go" button. The loading time seemed to go on forever, so I went for a stroll by the lakeside. While I was there, I saw a large swan giving birth to...erm....a smaller swan. I thought this was strange, because swans lay eggs, of course. So I enquired to a passing leprechaun what was going on, and he told me that I magic pixie had enchanted the lake. After my stroll, I went home and found that my socks had been stolen by a large dingo that had leapt through my window in order to make a balaclava to rob the local bank.

What was I talking about again?

funny....exact same thing happened to me the other day....

of course it is!

no 1 gives a damn if they give their oppinion, when they should cause we live in a globalized and democratized world, where ppl take for granted their freedom in giving opinion, destroying the bases of our capitalistic society and giving in for the USSR, thats y they plan to shove it up the H bomb. im a concient citizen, thats y i started this topic, but u youngster dont care about the future of our world, and thats y planet Earth is dying. And wots up with taht steel taxes? u come with that free trade stuff and tax our steel. As u see, in a globalized world, we should play with our opinions, otherwise we get crappy presidents, like bush. and therefore the freedom we aquired is being slowly destroyed together with tthe democracy, cause when i was young u would fall into a hole in the street, and the govt would pay, cause its their duty, cause we, the citizens, put them there. Now no1 cares, and thats because we lose our power and will to fight.

thank u

if u understood anything at all of wot i just wrote, please explain to me, cause i didnt.

thank you and good night!

• 1 month later...
Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop

see andrei? i still care

You do?:rolleyes:

PS: I rated Worst score for this topic.;P

PPS: I couldn't resist.;P

PPPS: I wanted to.;P

PPPPS: It is personal.;P

PPPPPS: And it's PPS not PSS.;P

PPPPPPS: Why?;P

PPPPPPPS: Sorry about that.

PPPPPPPPS: I voted "Who me?" :D

J/K, man ;) (except the PS and the PPPPPPPPS part)

Archived