Poll about getting the game

Jedi Polliwog

Will your pre-order or buy JKII?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Will your pre-order or buy JKII?

• I will wait and buy JKII
    • I have/will pre-order(ed) JKII
    • No idea, or I won't get it at all

i would pre order it because it may be all sold out when u want it and then u gotta wait for it to come out. and get the colectors edition it will be more expensive but u get

dark forces

jedi knight

jediknight 2

key chain

and if u pre order some store get u a free t shirt

i also heard somewhere hat u get a strategy guide with the CE

but not too sure

at this point in time, i would say its a toss up. if you can get to the store basically when it opens, i would wait and buy it from the store. but if you don't think you'll be able to reach the store within maybe two hours of opening (depends really on if its a school day, if your in school, stuff like that) i would pre-order as soon as possible. and ce edition is great if you don't have jedi knight and/or dark forces yet (jedi knight for ten bucks is worth it)

i didn't "pre-order" but i did reserve a copy at eb. that'll ensure i get the game, plus i only have to pay when i get it. i won't be able to get the game right away, i have to wait until after school! those classes are going to seem soooo long...

I WOULD be getting it from EB on the first day it's out. But I had forgotten about JK2 for a period, and didn't realize it was coming out so soon, spending my money on C&C renegade. I must have the game, I have to, I'll find a way. Any way... BECAIUSE I MUST HAVE IT ASDLFNAIFNAKFAmnfjan;kfjad'fakf

da

The end

Err..what kind of question/poll is that...?

All of us is going to get JK2, just earlier or later...except a couple of foreigners that JK2 is not published in their country BUT they will still somehow try to get it...argh!

I think we ran out of stuff to talk about....

You could always preorder it, then check your account the morning that its in the stores. If they havent charged you go the the store, buy it and go home and cancel the order, that way your sure. Of course, heh, you could end up with 2 copies, lol. But if its anything like Babbages here where I live they will give you your money back at the store. Open the first one you get then, take the other one back, hehe.

I thought about doing that but the fact is that I'm lazy. lol, my classes end at about 2:30pm that day and the gamestop near my house usually doesnt get games at the same time as the babbages 20 mins away...weird. The babbages and EB are in the mall but driving into town never thrills me, not to mention I try to avoid the place like the plague. Too many screaming little kids for my taste. Also I ordered a couple old sega genesis games from eb and they'll be here monday, figure I could talk to the fedex guy then and get one of those door hanger things that I can leave.

If that doesnt work, then I'll just have to drive up to the mall to the EB there and buy one if they have any left and just take back the one I pre-ordered.

Thanks for all the info, but I think I'll pre-order it, and then if it is in the stores before I get it, I will buy it at a store and cancel the order. Anyone know when I should get mine if I pre-order it from LEC? Or would it be best if I order mine from EB? (I live in CA, by the way. I don't know how much of a difference that will make.)

Archived