Home

What's the first thing you'll do when you get it?

dan-o2

I have so many ideas running through my head of what I'll first do... I want to wallwalk... I want to slam a stormtrooper around, write "dan-o2 was here" in the walls with my lightsaber, settle once and for all if there's dismembering or not on a hapless stormie... back flip off of a wall and cut straight through a chasing trooper... (I did it in tenchu :) ) get into duels with reborns, yank lightsabers out of their grasp and cut them down... Just so many possible things to do and I'm so excited... What will you do?

Welcome to the Boards Dan-02. The first thing I am going to do once I start playing this game is get involved with the single player for a little while just to get the hang of the game than I will probably end up playing Multiplayer either CTF or Lightsaber Dual Matches.

i will enter the single player bot multiplayer so i can:

first i try doing a backstab, don't care if someone ain't behind me, just gotta try (unless you can only do it with someone behing you), then use force grip 3 and just toy with the person, enter a good duel (where hopefully i will get my butt wooped considering this is the first time i try to), flip, flip, flip, wall walk, use all force powers, hey does anyone know if you can twirl your lightsaber like obi-wan kenobi in ep1. also thinking about how each jedi in the movies have a different style, i wonder how long until each of us can develop a style of our own.

AAARRRGGGHHH why do I have to log in every 15 minutes!!!!????

Anyhow, I'm going to get some sabre training with some bots then head into sabre only MP w/ victims, I mean humans.:D

I wouldn't worry about MP eastcoast2895. Everyone else is going to have the same experience you will, 0.

EUK, welcome aboard! [sarcasm]I hope your future posts are as insightful and thought provoking. [/sarcasm] Really, welcome to the Forums.

This thread was done by the way, page 3: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=34648

Man I love it here. I'm part of the tfc community and all it is is flames and cheat accusations. I'm sure there's a bit of that over here but at least the moderators try to keep it to a minimum. Over there its any thing goes. I'm thinking about making a community move. :)

This is the best forum I have ever been too. People here are helpful and most of all MATURE. I like the way the Moderators don't tolerate Flaming from Idiots. I won't mention any Names, but Stormy knows who I am talking About (Just Think of the Letter O) :p Keep up the Good Work Guys.

Originally posted by eastcoast2895

actually HBK i was talking about dueling the bots, stupid 56k modem, i'd gladly get my butt wooped by humans if people are willing to deal with the lag that probably will occur. but i really hope the bots are a challenge, if not.....no thinking thoughts of the dark side.

My bad. 56k, ouch. But to answer your 'question', bots will have multiple difficulty levels.

HBK

Archived