Home

Thirst For Power - Mission 2

Eets

The sith transport silently lands on a barren field about 200 Kilometers from anywhere.

Ma'gee comes out from the cockpit. "We've landed on Voolushia. It's a hive for peddlers, smugglers, and all-around scum. As you already know, we're going to be picking up two new apprentices. They just don't know it yet. I've tracked their life signs to a small spaceport about 250 Kilometers from here. We'll search for them there. While there, we'll be able to pick up some necessary supplies from the shops in the spaceport."

Ma'gee leads you out of the ship and walks around to the cargo bay door. He presses a button on his wrist and the door opens, revealing one single-seat speeder bike, and three other two seater speeder bikes.

"We landed in this field because we're trying not to attract attention. Get on your speeder bikes and prepare to leave the ship."

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ma'gee switches the third two seater speeder bike to slave control, and starts riding towards the city.

As Hao Jun and Brash are neck and neck about 10 kilometers from the city, they see a black blur speed past them with incredible speed.

As they reach the city, they dismount the speeder bikes to see Ma'gee waiting for them next to his speeder bike.

"It's about time. Our first objective is to find the new apprentices. After that, we will stop into a few places to pick up supplies. Salculd, look around and see if you can spot a wookiee and a human together."

Not wishing to draw too much attention to my self, I slowly lower the man to the ground, while using one hand to aim his blaster towards the ground. Once he's on the ground, I draw my blaster as well, in case he tries to provoke a fight. I glare at him, with rage billowing in my eyes, but calm in every other way.

*Waveing the blaster pistol around has he is talking*

"Hey now nerf hearder i would have put the gun away but do you really think i am going to do that with you pointing a gun at me? Do you really think i am that stupid?"

*while i was waveing the blaster around i draw my Vibroblade with my off hand*

"see now you didn't see that did you"

As the quarreling continues, two bowcaster bolts suddenly splash against Hao and Brash's weapons, causing them to spew out of their hands.

The roar of a wookiee gives the man a sigh of relief.

"Aha! Now I have the upper hand... What took you so long you overgrown carpet?" The man says as he levels his blaster at Hao Jun.

"Enough of this." Says Ma'gee as he uses the force to retrieve the duo's weapons. "We are not seeking trouble. My name is Ma'gee Turos. What is yours?"

At that, he lays the weapons on the ground in front of the two.

My name is Troable, and this here is my friend Chiccalump.

*to Chiccalump*

Where have you been! I had that one guy but he had like 4 other guys around him that may have been able to get me...

*ooc* sorry if i'm not supposed to introduce jedi... Just figured i can't speak basic so i would need to intorduce him...

Archived