Home

Thirst For Power - Mission 2

Eets

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like some thream detornators, some denonation packs, i would also like some leather strapes and large pactes of leather... Unless they have some back gun holsters (i cant keep my guns on my hip any more that is where my lightsaber goes)

You find two Blaster Rifles, three training probes, some power converters and cells, an old metal handle of some sort, a large patch of leather, some shoulder straps for blasters(nash bridges style), and other miscellaneous holsters.

I whisper to Troable "We're not exactly on the right side of the law, if you catch my drift..."

I pick up a Blaster Rifle, a strap of leather and a holster that oughta fit the Rifle. Then I pick up the training probe, the metal tube, and the power converters and cells.

OOC:What the heck might as well buy out the store! or perhaps steal out the store...:D

The store manager grumbles and says: "No, there are no swords here. An old sword is no match for a good blaster at your side. Why does everyone come in here and look for swords and ancient poodoo? *mumble mumble*"

Ma'gee yells to Moronii: "Moronii! Stop playing with that Jawa and get in here!"

*Troable, thinking that the store keep knows something, walks behind the conter and picks up the keep by the neck of his shirt and pushes him against the wall.*

Why do you say that everyone has been here looking for swords? Who was here before us looking for swords?

Before the storekeep is viciously assaulted, he squeaks out: "They.. they were just random customers! The only thing strange about them was that they wore some ugly brown robes!"

As Moronii brings his personal datapad, security kit, and latest issue of Galactic Technology to the register, he notices that the storekeep is laying unconscious on the floor, his comrades looking down on him. "Oh, well... I guess I'll just be taking this things then." He says.

Ma'gee speaks up. "We'd better leave quickly. I beleive we've caused enough of a stir for one planet."

*Troable, pulls out his new lightsaber and ignites it...

And stabes strait down into the store keepers head*

Master if this man has contacte with Jedi he can not be left alive... They may find out about us if they come back.

*Troable seems to have a look of pleaser on his face... Almost like he enjoyed killing the store keeper...*

Ah it has been to long....

Archived