Home

JO & US Release Date: THE TRUTH!

Harbinger

There seems to be some confusion about the US Release Date. I've been pointed an assortment of directions and decided to figure it out myself.

I called EB and they said in store on the 28th.

As for Best Buy, click here. It says the release date is the 27th, but right under it, it says "Not available for store pickup."

What does that mean?

One more day to wait.

It ships on the 27th but it will not be at Best Buy on the 27th because if you go to the Best Buy site it says that it's not available at the store on the 27th. Also Electronics Boutique has it for $39.99 and Best Buy has it for $49.99.

Well the EB store where I live in CA has said from the time I put my deposit down 3 weeks ago that they would release it at the store on the 28th and it will ship on the 27th.

and they said they will be getting them on the 28th (thursday). It takes one day from the release date to get to the stores. The release date is on the 27th.

By the way, gamestop gave me two starwars shirts. One is jedi knight II and the other is starwars jedi starfighter for the playstation 2. I'm getting the collectors edition because you get like 2 more games in additon to jedi outcast. That's $5 a game so it's not a bad deal. Plus, I got an extra T-shirt. Not bad for paying $10 more. :)

Originally posted by The Kessel Run

EBgames can be ridiculous at times--my order status has REVERTED from "open" to "processing." I guess in a way this has clarified the fact that the game will not be shipping tonight, even though they obviously seem to have it in stock......sheesh.

That's what my order's status says aswell, "processing," again.

I checked the help section of ebgames.com, and found this:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/help/faq5.asp#QQ

(If it doesn't go there automatically, go down to #6 at the bottom.)

So...this COULD mean they've shipped it (best-case scenario) and haven't updated the order statuses yet...

Who knows.

-TIE

(My brother wanted me to add this: :deathii: )

Archived