SPY_jmr1

you tell me ;)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. you tell me ;)

• yes
    • no
    • whats this you are talking about?

Originally posted by Tie 23

Big Bird and ernie and the cookie monster and that trash can guy, brings back memories.:D from like 6 years ago! :D

Trashcan man = Oscar the Grouch

My best friend in H.S. was on the show! His mom had the tape and *somehow* I got to see it. Laughter ensued. Fights almost started. It was great.

I can assume everyone has seen the Evil Bert images around the web...LMAO

HBK

Originally posted by HBK

Trashcan man = Oscar the Grouch

My best friend in H.S. was on the show! His mom had the tape and *somehow* I got to see it. Laughter ensued. Fights almost started. It was great.

I can assume everyone has seen the Evil Bert images around the web...LMAO

HBK

Oh yes....Evil Bert is the best! Yeah I grew up on Sesame Street and still do although the reason is different now because of my 2yr old son.

That was a great show, growing up... not like the mindless stuff on too many kid's shows these days.. (not saying that warner bros cartoons were perfect, either btw) ; )

That and Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

I didn't see Captain Kangaroo until I was a older (out of curiosity) unless you count that "book of the week" show he did.

Heck, if they released a "best of" of classic episodes on dvd, I'd definately check it out (too bad all they've got now are those "Learn your ABC's!" short videos. ; p

*dreams of Sesame Street JK2 mod....*

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0063951

Archived