Home

Help A TOTAL newbie

captain_drake

hi

i usally stick to the gb forums cuz i'm good at that game but jedi Knight 2 has cought my attention and i saw a sneek peek in CGW magizine of kyle Frieing a bunch of stormies with force Lighting

so can any masters out there give me any info on the game

cuz i can't wait for it to come out

A first person shooter in the realm of Star Wars. Play as Kyle Katarn, temporarily an ex-Jedi, and go around killing off the ruins of the Imperial Empire. Use the force powers......kill people in unique ways......use force push to push them off cliffs....use force persuasion to walk past a battalion of stormtroopers undetected......you could always go to lucasarts.com and look for info there as well......? :)

Welcome to this side of the forums captain_drake. "Flips chocolate jedi medallione to captian_drake" (sorry if I got that wrong, had to try it ^_^). Anyway, in my oppinion, you have been missing a lot my friend. Just read around these forums for all kinds of info. Go read some reviews too. Gamespot.com has a mini review you could check out. This game just looks amazing, inhanced lightsabering, saber lock technique (can't wait to see it), inhanced graphics, new storyline, Luke Skywalker (just for that it's worth the admission lol, for me anyway heh). It's hard to sum it all up. You just have to read around. Hope to see you playing online sometime, have fun ^_^.

Welcome to the forums, captain_drake. Hope you're enjoying your stay. ;)

Here...*hands over a genuine chocolate Jedi Medallion* There you go...there have been some suspicious-looking characters around dishing out counterfeits... :eyeraise:

If you're hungry for more information, you might like to try the Official Jedi Outcast site, or stop by at Jediknightii.net for all the latest news and views from across the Net. The Previews page is good for getting up to speed on what people think of the game. And, of course, you can dig up some useful nuggets of info on these forums. Enjoy. ;)

Archived