Home

Force Pull question

Ostracized

I have to know.. cannot wait anymore and I havent seen this answered or even asked anywhere.

In Dark Forces: JK the force pull could be used to pull a gun out of someones hand. This was very important for defense otherwise the large splash damage weapons could usually win.

Now from the videos ive seen there are ALOT of powerful and large area effecting weapons compared to JK. So with luck... Force pull still will take guns out of their hands.

Can someone tell me please that this is still in??

It says this...

Force Pull

An extremely useful neutral Force ability, Force Pull has a wide variety of uses including disarming opponents by pulling the weapons from their hands, moving objects and manipulating switches or control panels from a distance.

...on the Official Jedi Outcast site - Force Powers page. ;)

Yes, you can still pull guns...and do, oh, so much more. ;)

And welcome to the forums. Here...*hands over a chocolate Jedi Medallion* :D

I think that with lvl 3 force pull you can still use the other lvls of that force skill. So i think u just use the lower lvl form of pull to only snatch the weapon but i also havnt played yet but its just a educated guess....

Eric

okay i waited.. and now im frustrated.

Im still glad i got the game but here is the situation.

You cannot.. or near impossable to do.. pull weapons. It just dont work. Best i cna seem to do is make them lower the weapon for a moment... im begining to think the only way is if the person with the weapon doesnt have force pull. This is because..

1. When someone uses force pull on you your weapon drops for a second and the graphic of "force pull" shows up on you meaning you counteract the power.

2. when you use force pull on others its the same situation. Their weapon lowers and their hand comes up in a force pull gesture and they dont move very far.

Modders need to change this fast as now the one with the biggest gun is gonna win FFA and CTF because you cannot seem to disarm them.

Archived