Home

Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter...

StormHammer

Well, I was disappointed to hear that the Star Wars Bounty Hunter game would only be appearing on consoles...but now I've found a bit of confirmation about this other Bounty Hunter game (which was announced a while ago...and I know some of us were interested in) definitely still on track for an appearance on the PC...

...you can read this announcement at voodooextreme.com. It clearly states...

The anticipated release for both the Xbox and PC platforms is third quarter 2002. The PC product will be co-published with Electronic Arts.

I have to say, I'm really looking forward to this game, because it mixes Space Combat with FPS...which could prove really interesting.

They've also launched their official web site here in case you're interested. It's a flash site, BTW. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

You know, it's something of a tragedy when a person sits down to speak their mind about a serious topic, and doesn't get a single reply. Not one. Not a "lol". Not a "rack!" Not a nod or a frown. In short, not a single bit of encouragement or appreciation.

Oh sure, 32 people read this thread, but couldn't any one of them replied?

Or is it personal? Maybe StormHammer just didn't have what it took this time to really pull in the fans and "get the butts in the seats" so to speak. Perhaps he was a stride off his game, peroccupied, or otherwise distracted, and really didn't pen anything worth replying to.

I'm here to give StormHammer a second chance. One final review, a stay of execution, if you will, before the goose-egg in the "replies" column drags this thread down into the depths of obscurity like a weighted stone.

So c'mon fellas, what'll it be? Is this humble thread perhaps worthy of a second look? Possibly a small smudge of genius under all that dust?

You be the judge.

:greedo:

ROFL :D

Thanks, guys. ;)

Welcome to the forums, BTW. Here...*hands each a chocolate Jedi Medallion*

And to spice things up a bit...you can find another interview here. It gives a low-down on some of the stuff in the game and the engine capabilities, and the MP side of things could include having to jaunt from ground into space, etc.

Supposed to arrive around Thanksgiving...that's November, isn't it? (Sorry, I'm a Brit, and I'm useless with dates anyway - I'd miss Christmas if it wasn't for all the pretty lights...)

I can't wait for this one, because it sounds like a sleeper hit to me. :)

Archived