Home

Best Buy says it's out today!!!

Dan12R

Hey, I just checked Best buy's website, and they said that the release date is today!!! I don't have time to check it out today, but you can be sure I'll be there tomorrow. If anyone can verify this info though (as in, you were just at Best Buy and saw it) let us know!

i saw that on the website, but i went there today and it wasn't there. The stragegy guide was though(jerks). I went to EB and they said tomorrow. So for all of you who have it, and got it today through a retail seller..you are jerks. I checked 4 stores today and nothing. All tomorrow. Best Buy, Compusa, and EB will have it tomorrow. EB said around 12-2 depends on when UPS gets there. So I hope I can grab one before the mob gets it.

just my two cents..and if you look at the main website, they posted that it will be released the 28th everywhere....

later on!

I stoped at Bestbuy today on the way home from work. They said they weren't getting it in til the 29th. This was the Rosevile store in MN. The CompUSA 'next door' said they had it in the back but couldn't sell it yet :(

Archived