Home

Something that needs to be said *rant*

Siege

I'm not sure about other's on this board, but I'm getting sick and tired of all these trolls popping up of late. I might not have alot of posts, but I've been reading these forums for a good 6 months and I miss seeing everyone just have friendly conversations, speculating on what might be in the game, and basically chatting with others they can relate to with anticipation of getting the game.

Now it's turned into a complete mess. You have these fools spamming the boards with complaints about the game. I can understand someone not liking certain things and addressing their concerns on this board, but creating 20 different threads in a matter of 2 days basically trolling just to get attention is pathetic. Not to mention most of them pirated the game and have the balls to do it on a forum where Raven employee's often visit. Forget about the moral issues about pirating software - it's your decision to be a thief or not, but atleast have some fkn respect for these developers who have spent a great amount of time trying to bring you entertainment and make a living. Play your game and move onto to something else. Until you actually purchase the game you have no right whatsoever to voice your opinion about anything. Your trolling isn't wanted here, and you've had your fun, so please move along and let us get back to being a forum of fans for Jedi Knight II.

Thank you.

Heh, I feel for you Digl. I'm sitting here right now wondering how many more threads this guy is going to create complaining about the clouds not moving in JK2. Ahh, atleast the majority of them will make way with the next big PC release.

Archived