Home

So what is everyone usign to control Kyle....

Wesman

I dunno about the joystick part, seeing as there are a great deal more moves you can do, it may be quite hard to effectively do them with a joystick. Though if you can, you will seriously have earned my respect as you will be doing far far better than I will be.

Though the only thing I have going for me is that I actually do fence(swordfight) competetively so the moves I have seen are quite close to the moves I know. I have not competed actively since I injured my knee but I still practice and spar with some top ranked fencers....sad though I used to be ranked 113th in the US....considering that the rankings go up to 5000, that's not bad in my opinion but no matter how good you are, there is ALWAYS someone better.

So I look forward to meeting you all on the field of battle! :lsduel:

Yeah Dar, in your case 112 people better...lol. That's pretty cool though, i've never been ranked nationally or worldwide in anything. As for the joystick, yeah i was thinking it might be too difficult with all the different moves so I'll try it all out tomorrow and see how well it works out. I just never like the feel of a mouse, especially when using a lightsaber. Again though, with all the different moves, even my 6-button joystick probably won't be enough. Oh well I'll find out tomorrow.

Archived