Home

Patch soon?

Ron1jed

"Its a video game not a war"

No fukn **** retard....

I want you to say that 1st part over and over inside your small empty head "Its just a video game, its just a video game" And not a portal into a realistic world where the sky looks perfect and everything is life like. GO OUTSIDE YOU Lame biotch.

can a MOD please ban this guy or start locking his retarded threads? he has nothing to contribute just says the same things over and over and over and over.

Eric

i swear that there is some higher being that put you here just to p!$$ us off. shut up and go play the game. if you are so hell bent on the damn sky either walk outside and watch the clouds float along and may the birds relieve themselves on your face. and if that doesnt make you happy, why dont you go make your own dumb game. one where the only thing that goes on in it is the sky moves. i swear, you are one of the most retarded beings i have ever met, and i hate calling people retarded. but you deserve it. also, havent you realized that you arent really wanted here anymore. i would think that you would have realized this by now. oh well, by styaing you give us something to poke fun at, if not just poke at.

Archived