Home

im lazy

fs2|dangermouse

as long as he has fun with the cheats and they don't ruin the experience of the game for him....perhaps he wants to use all force powers or weapons before using multiplayer, so he's not totally lost...and he could've bought the game just for the mp, but wants to see the whole storyline before he plays online.

hehe i wouldn't cheat, but that's just the way i am. I stopped cheating after i beat Rogue Squadron for n64 cuz it ruined the replay value for me. (kindof....) speaking of cheats...anyone know the return to castle wolfenstein sp demo cheats???

:D

i am not trying to fish anyone in personally i think this game is lacking in single player but yes i would like to play it through but cant be bothered with dieing i think this game is amazing online and could well take me away from mohaa and kingpin but i cant be bothered playing sp all the way through taking time away from me playing it online.

Originally posted by BrainStorm

I know the lure looks tempting Pedro but dont bite!

Looks like there are a lot of fisherman in the forums and they just want to fish you in.

Maybe if they don't catch anything they will go away...

EOS

lol, thanks for the warning, but don't worry, this trap has been laid before me several times before. It's not like I'll go into an angry raging fit, I'll remain nice and calm at all times :)

Cheat mode:

Press ~ during game play to display the console window. Type devmapall to enable cheat mode. Then, enter one of the following codes at the console window to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: If the console window does not appear, edit the "jk2config.cfg" file in the "\gamedata\base\" folder and add the line: bind ~ "toggleconsole"

Effect Code

God mode god

No clipping mode noclip

Disable enemy AI notarget

Suicide kill

All weapons and maximum health and armor give all

Full health give health

Full armor give armor

Full ammunition give ammo

Spawn indicated amount of desired item give <item name> <number>

Unknown undying

Unknown levelshot