Home

What pets do you own?

chrisw_30

Hey I dont know if this thread has been started before ( id couldnt find it)

I am curious to know if and what type of pets my fellow GB forumers own...

I own a pomaranium puppy called Leia (after the princess) she is about 4 months old...and has a brown tinge coat...

A MASSIVE black lab named Jack; 5 cats- Petty, Purry, Tiger, Morris, and Oreo; 7 fish; 2 water frogs; and my 10 year old brother. :D We like animals at my house. . .

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Thrawn

A MASSIVE black lab named Jack; 5 cats- Petty, Purry, Tiger, Morris, and Oreo; 7 fish; 2 water frogs; and my 10 year old brother. :D We like animals at my house. . .

Hey, one of my friends had a HUGE black lab named Jack, you don't happen to live in Texas do you? ;)

Anyways, i have 2 cats

Guest DarkTrooper

i have one huge f'n cat that my mom is always feeding him like crazy. i had his mom and how she got pregnant is out of qustion but what happend was she ran away. then came back and in bout 3 months she was fat. she had 5 babies, we had to give away 3 of them, 1 ran away, and we have one now. one fat cat. but i love him

I have one dog: Chloe. She is a beautiful Pembroke Welsh Corgi with a sable coat, half white/half brown muzzle, and white paws and belly. She is six months old and is the cutest dog in the world!

I don't know if they've posted yet, but Darth Kirby has a cool li'l Maltese named Buttons and Link Antilles has a Mountain Feist Terrier (it's a special breed, part Jack Russel and part Fox Terrier I think) named Petee (I think i spelled that right).

Archived