Home

Force Crystals

ASk

I defeated one powerful Jedi and got a force crystal

It doesn't show up as an item

It didn't do anything to my force powers

The only thing i know, is that i used grip and sliced him very quickly (like 10 seconds).

What does they do?

(Maybe a a RAVEN guy answers this)

cabul teh force crystals u get from the dark jedi aren't for sabers they are just crystals to infuse the minions with the force and if u get it before it dissapears(usually do a special move and u get it when it pop's out) and if fill's u meter and teh lightsabers do use one type of those crystals (gives it it's color and ability to cut thru anything) and if u read more books you would know all this and more i encourage u to read the books to enlighten ur gameing experience this game tie's in well with the 3 book series (forget the name) think it was one of the young jedi triliogy and it talks alabout the jedi acadamey etc.... i know i will get a few flames for this but i encourage all of u to read more of the series after the fall of the replubic and about the remnant forces

These god damn pop-ups are starting to piss me off. Anyways.... Im sure there are a lot of people who love to play Star Wars games but have no interest in reading Star Wars books. You shouldnt have to read a book to find out what something does in a game.

If you play on Jedi Knight or Jedi Master diff level, and face 4-6 Reborn in single combat, those Force Crystals save your butt plenty of times :)

Take out a Reborn with your first Force Speed, use the second Force speed to kill a Shadowtrooper, grab the Crystal, and voila, 2 more Force Speeds.

Ofcourse, if you're looking for a REAL challenge, try fighting those guys on Jedi Master WITHOUT using Force Speed :)

(Yes I did it, once, took me a lot of reloads though).

But other than that, no, there is no real in game use for them. They simply up your power meter. I normally use them as a quick 25 health (in combination with Force Heal).

Creston

Archived