Home

Double Bladed Saber a reality?

GonkH8er

This is one of the strangest ways to enable something in a game that I have seen.

It does work and it's quite fun :)

The code is suprisingly not as bugy as described. The moves you can do with this thing look simply amazing :)

Plus I'm pretty sure the hit location is coded in the additional beam. I have blocked a few swings by some bots with it many times... and have seen the extra beam kill a few bots as well.

Now all I need to do is download that Darth Maul skin and I'm all set. :fett:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about posting some usefull information. I dont see why the developer would say that "Cheats need to be enabled" but yet you think we should go jump off a ledge and kill ourselves 666 ****ing times with cheats not enabled. where exactly are you supposed to type the bull**** you say? Not that im falling for your crap but be more thurough about it when you try too con people.

I never said that every word spite said was true, just that he speaks the truth. Given that it's known that cheats must be enabled, take a guess at what point in spite's message that he begins speaking the truth. Hint: It's at devmap map. And yes, the second blade works for hit detection. back against a wall and you'll see it burn just like the normal blade.

Whats the name of a Map? I try DEVMAP Bespin_streets but it starts loading then comes up with an error about a sound not being able to load or something like that. So whats a mapname? I also tried ns_streets but that comes up with a different error as well.

This is the thanks I get for sharing the knowledge with all of you? You'll get no more from me anytime soon. I'm already starting to wish I hadn't done my duty to begin with.

Sorry Toshiya, but these people are ingrates and deserve nothing.

For the rest of you

While cheats are on, holster your saber

/THEDESTROYER

Is that good enough for you?

C L

First there are disbelievers, mockers. Now there are whiners. I only wish you had to kill yourself 666 times. Then some of you would never do it. That would fit just fine.

Perhaps your wasted cynicism should go towards some sort of positive goal, right now you disgust me. Soon it will be on every website related to JK2, every cheat website, everyone will know. Everyone will beg, you won't be able to play on a server without someone asking for cheats on. Did you wish for this?

a i o

You wore me down, you wore Toshiya down. We're broken, we're splintered masses, thumping against the collective main. Our whimpers go unheard as we splash down to our fate. We're broken and leaking. Did you wish for this?

k s v

You've won. Celebrate your victory with more negativity. You will not win again. Our cracked shell cannot delve into anymore, you've destroyed us therefor we cannot speak.

e e

Do as you will.

1. You don't need a minus 666 score. I tried to say that subtly in my last reply.

2. Try "devmap ffa_yavin"

3. Ask someone without a voodoo card for screenshots when they get it working. Ingame screenshot command, printscreen, and using PSP6.02's screen capture option all produce entirely black or garbled screen shots.

Edit: And apparently my response was a little too little, a little too late.

Ok, so it isn't BS... and here is the proof

doubleended.jpg

The only problem I had was that I had to use \THEDESTROYER instead of /THEDESTROYER

The second blade is 'active' although I don't think there are any different moves. Just another blade...

Thanks Spite. I don't know why you complicated things by telling us to set the date to April first and to kill ourselves 666 times?:confused: You kinda set yourself up for being flamed there dood. Anyways there were a lot of people who doubted you cause of April first around the corner and stuff. So thanks!;)

UsEr-X-:fett:

Originally posted by UsEr-X-

Some lamer prolly made it in photoshop.

Originally posted by UsEr-X-

I think its photoshop, if you read some of the posts on that page posted above, you'll see that they are all babbling retards who don't know what they are talking about lol!:p

I'm guessing replies like this made him give those directions, simply to put you through pain trying to get it to work. It's what you deserve for mocking it from the start without evidence.

k dont know what im doing wrong but heres the steps i use i fire up the multiplayer client,then i bring down the console and type

/devmap ffa_deathstar(or whatever) it loads the map then i bring up my lightsaber and holtser it then i bring console back down again and type/THEDESTROYER and /thedestroyer and /TheDestroyer and \same way as others it doesnt matter it give me unknown command everytime can someone please tell me what im doing wrong

thx

Max

No, we're not the same person. I wouldn't be caught dead putting the message "Cake is Love" in one of my replies. As for Maximus, I don't know why /THEDESTROYER isn't working for you. I know it doesn't work in singleplayer, but it should function properly in multiplayer.

just to clear up a few points. you can change stance to the same sort of results you get with the regular saber. its extremely effective, probably twice as effective as the regular saber. the animations are a little off (you regularly slice through yourself) but like the guy said, it was a 15 minute job (id love to see the stuff you spend 20 minutes on). hopefully some servers will be able to work this in as a viable option.

first rate stuff.

ps. prettymuch missed the party so a big cheers to the boys at raven for putting it in and to spite for enlightening us.

You look good upon your high horse. Would a medal be appropriate as well?

Originally posted by spite

This is the thanks I get for sharing the knowledge with all of you? You'll get no more from me anytime soon. I'm already starting to wish I hadn't done my duty to begin with.

For the rest of you

/THEDESTROYER

C L

First there are disbelievers, mockers. Now there are whiners. I only wish you had to kill yourself 666 times. Then some of you would never do it. That would fit just fine.

Perhaps your wasted cynicism should go towards some sort of positive goal, right now you disgust me. Soon it will be on every website related to JK2, every cheat website, everyone will know. Everyone will beg, you won't be able to play on a server without someone asking for cheats on. Did you wish for this?

a i o

You wore me down, you wore Toshiya down. We're broken, we're splintered masses, thumping against the collective main. Our whimpers go unheard as we splash down to our fate. We're broken and leaking. Did you wish for this?

k s v

You've won. Celebrate your victory with more negativity. You will not win again. Our cracked shell cannot delve into anymore, you've destroyed us therefor we cannot speak.

e e

Do as you will.

Originally posted by Kalishnikov

I'm guessing replies like this made him give those directions, simply to put you through pain trying to get it to work. It's what you deserve for mocking it from the start without evidence.

Well you and spite...... sure......... showed....... him......?!?

Ya...........

Ravengeeks

Originally posted by spite

For the rest of you

/THEDESTROYER

C L

a i o

k s v

e e

Do as you will.

You know your a friggin moron. First off people fake crap everyday so excuse us for not being so gulable. This is what this is about not your ego and your extensive knowledge of something that is actually fairly cool. I dont see where sharring that with a group is really intended for you to mock or make a joke of or mislead or make a game of. Plus it came from a guy with a total of two posts wouldn't that signal something to you? You turned your sharring of knowledge into a kids game and then you mock us with its us whos too blame. Get real learn how to represent yourself in public or unplug your modem. I looked at your profile and saw nothing just a guy with 2 posts under his name posting nothing and a guy with 8 posts backing it up with it works. Doesn't say a whole lot too the rest of us. Only you know who you are all we do is go off of what we see and we saw a game being played by someone with 2 posts...you could be 13 just starting a riddiculous ride. If none of what Ive just said too you makes any sence at all then your not worth duscussing it with.

jafosig.jpg

Alright, here are the specs on the DualBlade.

It does not work in single player. Not even after devmapping somewhere.

It works on any multiplayer map, as long as you devmap there, or somehow start the map with cheats on.

Both blades do cut into walls, and other objects.

Both blades do cause damage to the bad guys.

The animations are still for the single blade one, so you are constantly slicing through your own knees and waist. No, this does not cause damage.

Thank You, Spite

Im not sure how you managed to find that out but im sure it took considerable effort.

We asked, we received. We are grateful. (at least i am!)

Also thanks to Toshiya for putting this in even if it is just a diversion ;).

I understand the mentality behind the 666 kills thing, try to limit those who would do it and find out and attempt to prevent it becoming just another cheat, however you do have to admit it was likely to bring a bunch of flames especially from the skeptics (though why you remained skeptical after Toshiya outright said he put it in is a tad confusing).

Stop flaming him guys, its this kind of thing that stops people sharing when they find things like this.

Archived