Home

Suggestion on bonuses

Compa_Mighty

I know they're being checked and added, but I thought about current bonuses, and some ways to make them more significant and as a result, a much different feeling with each civ:

-Rebel Alliance

Current: Carry capacity of FARM droids 5% greater than other civs

Improved: +5 Carry capacity of droids (ALL RESOURCES)

-Galactic Empire:

Current: Hvy Mechs are 5% chepaer than other civs

Improved: All Mechs are 10% cheaper

Etc.... things like that, by the way, Lasers should not be color-coded.

I really hope something is done for the Galactic Empire, as in my eyes they are the worst civ. Their unique unit is good, but cannot make the same kind of impact on a game that the rest can, and I think that the Gungans and Trade Fed make them pretty redundant because their mechs are just as good, whilst being stronger in other areas!

So I would agree, I think they should receive a greater bonus on their mechs. ;)

I personally think that the GE and TF should make troops ALOT faster and be cheaper, I also think they should be allowed to make more. That would be more true to the film.

I also think they should stick with the proper coloured lasers, I mean colour coding?!?!?! What crap. :mad:

Who carea about color coded lasers anyway, its not a huge issue in my book. It would be easier however to have team colored laser, sometimes battles get so big that you cant tell who is shooting at who!

As far as the GE and teh TF getting more units, I would agre to that, but I would have to say that we need to make the other units, Naboo, Rebels. and Gungans a little stronger or games would always go in favor of the GE.

The balance for all teams is pretty good, and by the way, have you mounted an assualt of about 15 Dark troopers lately? Espeically with Pahse 2 troopers they can do some serious damage, I can destroy large amount of my oponents like that!

Fido4fox

Archived