Home

Forum is Slooooooooooow

UsEr-X-

This forum is very slow for some reason, its not my connection I have cable, and other forums work fine for me. I think the irrelevant fourty thousand some-odd old posts should be deleted and would make this forum much faster. Is it slow for anyone else? Takes me like 45 seconds to load each page :(

UsEr-X-:fett:

I'm having the same problem. I'm on DSL and everything else works fine except for the main site and any of these forums. A lot of the time I'm not even seeing the main page OR the forums load up now. What is with that anyway? Talk about frustrating... especially when I'm looking for replys to my posts.

Originally posted by StormHammer

Nah, the forums aren't that slow...it's just that most of us are using Force Speed Type. :D

LOL

Anyway, I prefer them fast, but I'm glad when they're slow, because at least they work. It's when they don't work at all when the sithspit hits the fan. I tried to load it earlier today around midnight EST, and it spontaneously crapflooded me with 60 new browser windows, and when I tried to close them, they popped up with more and more, almost prompting manual powerdown. This site is slow enough as it is, but these stupid popups make it even slower, and when the forums are offline, they can be deadly!

Archived