Home

We Want You

Guest Kudar

Galactic Battles is looking for staff. Other commitments have seen this place fall behind due to a lack of time and staffing, but now we are ready to move, and bring this site up-to-date.

If you would like to help out on this site, whether it be regular articles, reviews, unit breakdowns for a specific civ,walkthroughs or anything else, please let us know by either replying here or directly by PM.

Let me know what you want to do, we'll be looking for a concerted push on content in the upcoming weeks :)

I'd be willing to help too. I'm not too good at webpagebuilding(but I can learn) or gaming(I'm an intermediate player),but I play my games non-stop so I get to be pretty knowledgable about all things in a game. Plus I'm a total Star Wars guru(I prolly know more about the galaxy of theirs than Yoda). So I'd be willing to help.

Guest Tie Guy

Sorry, no can do. Although i have a good amount of webpage and flash experience, i already promised my youth group that i'd make and maintain their web page. And frankly, it is taking a little more time than i thought.

Guest Frogspit

I can help you in all Graphic stuff.

my job since 15 years ;)

I can do screenshots. Enhanced, outlined transparent, moving etc.

All optimised for web. As well as gizmo section logotypes or illustrations. etc.

(No Flash sorry)

And if really needed html, dhtml, js coding.

(too much during day time, that wyh I try to avoid)

At least I can code html easy to transfert on php dyn templates.

However I'm French... so no articles for sure

And as I got the french game version, meaning that text shots are to avoid.

Can't promize a lot of my time. But quality yes ;)

Interested? contact me at Frogspit@remolo.com

Guest hallben

Well I would really be up for helping out in the Editorial/Article writing department, and if you were ever interested in some SW GB/SW fan fic for the site, im your budding author. So if the excelent guys and gals who run this site im interested in helping, you name it i could lend a moderate hand to it. Im in the UK and i jost got a mail saying my SW GB is in the post, so ill be playing, very very soon.

Guest ChrisC3po

I believe Kudar is contacting people privately. It has been awhile, and we have already found a number of great people, but we can still use more help. We have a great deal of content that needs to be completed, on top of that we have a file site that needs to be launched shortly. If you are interested in helping out, please tell us exactly what you'd like to do (ie graphics, programming, strategy, articles, content, ect). Also, if you have previous experiance let us know.

Now we're talking ...

My good points: Graphics, Site building and ofcourse everything that has to do with that. Like updating content and files.

My programming skills are very basic. I can't write code but it's not like that I can edit small things. I'm learning Javascript at the moment and will try php after that.

In dutch I am a good writer. My english isn't that bad either so I can write content to ...

Basicly that's what I can and will. Sites like this is what I do for a study ... So I'm not bad already but I will be better all the time.

So I'm here ... all the time

Ok guys, thanks for the offers, We are actually looking for more content managers rather than coders and site builders, I still need to see Chris about the final design, so I may be in touch with some of you designers ;).

I'll be messaging you guys sometime this week with what we're looking for and initially, we're going to make this site the finest damn community driven site on the internet :D

If you have any inspiring ideas please message me :)

Originally posted by Kudar

Ok guys, thanks for the offers, We are actually looking for more content managers rather than coders and site builders, I still need to see Chris about the final design, so I may be in touch with some of you designers ;).

I'll be messaging you guys sometime this week with what we're looking for and initially, we're going to make this site the finest damn community driven site on the internet :D

If you have any inspiring ideas please message me :)

oooooh ... designing. My hobby that is :D.

So that means GB.com will be totally redesigned? I'd be happy to help with that.

But for the content ... What I can do is testing scenarios and such. Retrieving stratagy articles and such, formating them and making them ready for the internet.

Oh ... and an idea!!! On aok.heavengames they have age 2oons (check out their site if you have no clue what I'm talking about). With a little help from the forum that could be done here too.

(This is my 4th post in this thread ... am I desperate? ;))

Guest BountyHunter

I actually work under the title "Content Developer" for an Internet company at the moment and I could help out.

My grammar leaves a little to be desired though. I'm a champion when it comes to research and ideas for content in general. I have no problem with writing...just that little thing known as grammar.

Let me know,

:boushh:

Guest hallben

Hey Kudar, just so you know i got your PM but im having trouble replying and in answer to your question yes I am still interested. :) So either reply here if you cant PM me or mail me, or if you can PM me PM me, does that make any sense? :)

Archived