Home

I found a cheater...

Guest Sherack Nhar

Guest Sherack Nhar

...in the candidates for the Senate. Every senators has about 5-6 yes votes in their ballots except for one - Delphi's Clone with a suspicious 19! He also has 9 no votes, which shows how he isn't loved very much on the board.

Well I thought his extra accounts(Mod lover, ummmmm, joystick, yessum, oijoijewwe, ughhhh, WTC, yes, ModeratersSuck, noonoo, fofo, noooooooooooooo, hhh, helpok, dumdum, yyyy, cdoo, click) were deleted since long ago, but to my surprise, they weren't! Count them. Them add his main account, Delphi's Clone. 19 accounts! Coincidence?

I asked Chris to check the log of Delphi's Senate Ballot. The results are shocking: it says only 13 different IPs voted - and only one of them voted Yes: Delphi's IP.

Now, I deleted all of his other accounts. Too bad Delphi - you are striped of your chance of running for senator.

After an IP check which uncovered cheating in voting on and by Delphi, his candidacy for the Senate is revoked..

Since 14 was the previously set number of second round nominees (we ended up with 15 because of a tie-vote), we stick to this number of senators. Unless, of course, there's another cheater uncovered.

Think twice, people. Don't double-register and try to beat the system this way. You know now that we can easily check it.

Hmm, that's not very nice of him! You guys should DEFINAELY check up on him more often now! That is, if he isn't banned. . . Boy, that really F***ING burns me up! :mad: He says he has all these freinds that vote for him and stuff. . . Ugh, how much you wanna bet he's gonna say a bunch of his friends used his computer to vote for him? :mad:

Delphi,

i even doubt that you do not understand this, but i'll say it for the record:

We don't 'allow you to cheat because you would be gone soon anyway'. You're not allowed to cheat, period.

We're discussing further measures regarding your account and future use of these forums, as this is going nowhere anyway.

We were adamantly clear on multi-registering.. Now we've found out Delphi has about a dozen or even more registered names here, and he used them to cheat.

I'm not saying he could be banned for cheating in the Senate voting; the constant (constant !!) lying and abuse of forum registration simply has gotten to the point of no return.

Ya know ...

That's not nice, huh. Trying to get more votes then me you did, huh? Trying to oppress instead of being oppressed, huh? ;)

What is everyone so worried about? Did senate is just as virtual as it can be. Your life (if you have any) won't depend on it. And if that's not the case ...

Get a life.

Archived