Home

Good luck everyone!!!

Compa_Mighty

Originally posted by Master Yoda

Because we don't believe that the public schools these days are good for kids, especially since they've cut God out of everything.

Oh, well I would would voice my opinion about God being in school but then we'd all get in a big arguement, and we don't want that now, do we? :)

BTW What faith do you practice?

Guest Tie Guy

Well, i used to go to a Chrsitian private school, they haven't cut God or acedemics out of that. I go to public school now htough, i liked private school better.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Well, i used to go to a Chrsitian private school, they haven't cut God or acedemics out of that. I go to public school now htough, i liked private school better.

Oh, man! Your religious too Tie? Not that I have a problem with that. :)

What's Pentecostal? I'm not familar with it.

Originally posted by Master Yoda

What about Apostolic? Its the same just different names.

Yeah, it's a spin-off (not trying to offend, just couldn't find a better word :) ) on Christanity, right?

Guest Boba Rhett

I can already see this veering topic.... :rolleyes:

do me a favor guys, and nobody post anything that could even be interpreted as slightly offensive. Last thing we need is a religious debate/flame war on our hands.

:)

Rhett I think we all understand each others beliefs. I think we'll be ok and not start a religious debate.

The topic is veering but it's doing it gracefully :) You see we went from school-religous school-religion, a nice smooth transition. ;)

Originally posted by Wraith 5

I pitty you all who have to buy your books...

I go to a school with a textbook library!!!

No buying books!!!

Well I go to college were you can check out text books but they are never in stock! So I have to buy all my books at like 60 bucks a pop.

Originally posted by Wraith 5

well Kvan...

My school (UWRF) makes sure that every class has enogh books for every student enrolled, and then they order more, so that they have more that should be needed.

So your school has enough books in the library for everyone in a certain class to check-out?!

BTW What school is UWRF? University....

Guest Boba Fat

I am cristian and I go to Carlo High in Australia Sydney:D

I hate school I think it sucks **** also I will not reveal my grade or name! You may call me Boba, Boba F, Boba Fat, Johnny or Andrew or Mr. Misterious!

Anyone else go to Carlingford Highschool?

Boba Fat :fett:

Archived