Home

Good luck everyone!!!

Compa_Mighty

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Well, i just started school, but i'm already tired of it. :mad:

HAHA!

I have all night classes! I get to sleep in! :p

Guest Tie Guy

I wish i had my brother's schedule, he only has 12 hours, and they are all on Mon Wed or Friday. The gets tues and thurs completely off!

YEAH! I actually go back tuesday not monday! I get a whole extra day!! I'm so happy! :D

BTW Tie my classes are Tues and Thurs. now too! But of course I need to add classes still:( Stupid college!

Originally posted by thrawn12786

Arrgh, I'm in only in highschool (10th). I don't start till Sept, but I go everyday. I've gotta get up at 6:30 and school lets out at 2:20 or something like that. You guys are really lucky. Only two days a week! Wow. Thats awesome. :D

CHEAP!!!!:mad:

I get up at 6:30 and school let out at 3:25. We go every day too. And for some reason we have basically 2 holidays the entire year!!!:mad: And I am starting next Mon.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by thrawn12786

Arrgh, I'm in only in highschool (10th). I don't start till Sept, but I go everyday. I've gotta get up at 6:30 and school lets out at 2:20 or something like that. You guys are really lucky. Only two days a week! Wow. Thats awesome. :D

Hey, i'm in 10th grade too, and get up at around 6:30 and get out at 2:20. You don't happen to go to Providence High School do you?

Originally posted by Young David

I still have a week ... and I still have to order my books ... mesa kinda late in that

Ah, I usually buy them the first week of school.

Guest Master Yoda

I already started school(11th grade), Im home schooled so i do mine before and after work.This way i can still make money during the school year!!:D

Guest Master Yoda

ALRIGHT another homeschooler!!!! I'm not the only Freak on here( I guess we want to live a little longer than everyone else) (j/k)!!:joy:

Originally posted by Master Yoda

ALRIGHT another homeschooler!!!! I'm not the only Freak on here( I guess we want to live a little longer than everyone else) (j/k)!!:joy:

Eh, I hear chicken sounds coming from Yoda....;)

Originally posted by Master Yoda

Call me a chicken eh? Die you now will!!(whips lightsaber)

*ahem* If you hadn't noticed I have three lightsabers compared to your one! :p

Really though, why are you homeschooled?

Guest Master Yoda

Because we don't believe that the public schools these days are good for kids, especially since they've cut God out of everything.

Archived