Home

Favorite College Football Team

idiot00001

Guest Nerf Herder

My team are the Canes. We still have to beat two good teams in Washington and Va Tech, but I feel we have the team to do it this year. GO CANES!!!

Originally posted by Clefo

You Nebraska people can kiss your championship hopes goodbye.

I hope Miami loses to Washington today, then we MIGHT have our first National Championship game that dosen't have a team from Florida in it

No...Florida would come up for the Rose Bowl...Man it is all FLorida domination...every freaking year a Florida team goes...My ideal year would be a year where there are no Florida teams in the top ten of the BCS...but I'm not beting on it...

Well there's Oregon too... but If they were in the Championship game, I think Stanford would take their place in the Fiesta Bowl.. Seeing how Washington's going to the Holiday Bowl and WSU is in the Sun Bowl..

Florida might lose the SEC championship game though...

Yeah it was Auburn, then LSU, then Arkansas. I just checked

So unless Miami loses to Virginia Tech next week we'll have.. Miami and Florida in the Rose Bowl

Remind me not to watch that game.. As it'll be as one sided as a Cuban Mayoral Race

Texas will beat Colorado in the Big 12 Title Game (Seeing how Oklahoma lost today) Which means it'll be Oregon VS Texas in the Fiesta Bowl...

Guest YH_Wedge
Originally posted by darthfergie

I hope Virginia Tech beats them through some strange occurance...because I REALLY don't want to watch an all Florida Rose Bowl...

Wait a sec. my ever anoying brother just told me that FLorida has to beat #7 Tenesse before the end of their season...

You don't have to hope Va Tech wins its a sure thing. In the last 8 games at Blacksburg Miami hasn't won. Even though they lost to Pittsburgh and Syracuse(damn it) they wil lbe victorious.

Archived