Home

*spoilers* Stuck on last level

Satangel

Okay, I saw the bad guy, Tasaan behind the reflection of myself.

I then go past the flames by breaking the pipe, water falls out then I go through the floor, push the three passageways with the force and accomplished nothing. What's next?

I spent the last half hour looking for the 4th one. I must pretty unobservant because I can't find the ****ing thing. Smoke break follwed by the extended search...any further information or description on where the 4th icon is? I can survive the pillars, I just can't get to 'em.

Thanks, eh...

If you get stuck again, as well as asking here (or rather in the

Strategy forum) you might want to check the several walkthroughs that are around, as well... I know there's one or two up over at Game Faqs, and I'm sure there are quite a few others around too...

Anyhow, welcome to the forums, Satangel :thumbsup: ...make yourself at home, and be sure to enjoy your stay here :)

[edit]

This any use?

Which One to Push?

You'll drop into a small area with icons to the left, right, and

in front of you. However, you only need to push one. With your back to the empty wall, Force Push the one directly ahead. It will move far back, exposing a small passage leading to the left. Go down, turn left, and stop. Flush with the left wall (and very hard to see) is another icon to push...hit it and then go back out, standing under the hole you came through. That empty wall that was there before has now moved to reveal a new passage. follow it around to the left, and make your way through a typical "avoid-the-moving-blocks-or-be-squished" hallway. Force Speed helps a great deal here. At the end, you'll come out into a big room where Desann is waiting.

(Pinched from this guy's "oldschooljedi (KyleKatrn on EFNet)

oldschooljedi@hotmail.com" walkthrough on Game Faqs)

I think I will. Look forward to seeing you guys online for some lightsaber battles once the I get the hub hooked up to my new system.

Thanks again...and keep smokin' that wacky tobaccy. Good for the mental health and it makes JKII a lot more fun.

Archived