Home

The Ordinary Ugnaught

Endo'Cun

Hellz yeah mangs! Sure, this game has some faults and minor oversights but considering how much Raven crammed into this game it's kinda expected;) -All those peeps freakin' complainin' about little things need to be whacked upside thier gaddamn heads!!:mad: -JK][ is a damn great game and does'nt deserve to be put down! Those folks at Raven put alot of love and sweat into this game!:D

--I had a *Evaluation-Copy* of it before it came out but still went and bought the Collectors Tin for $64. My point....Raven deserves our hard earned $$$ for making such a superb Star Wars game! -We all know this....if Lucas(crap)Arts would have made it, it would have sucked horribly like the rest of thier crap!!

-My hats off to RAVEN!!:D :D :cool: :cool:

They sounded fine to me. :)

The only thing I noticed was that there did not seem to be very many of them. They were all over the place in JK (in many different locations), but I did not bump into that many in Jedi Outcast. :eyeraise: I was a bit puzzled by this, especially on the Bespin levels.

JO puzzles are REAL puzzles. Puzzles as seen in JK that are ones like, "Find the key to open the door." Are NOT good puzzles! JO has some of the best puzzles I've seen, they are almost on par with the ones in Dark Forces (those were REALLY hard).

I thought the Ugnaughts looked much better than they did in JK1. I wish they were in alot of places like in JK1, they always managed to get in the way of a good firefight. The Ugnaughts I encountered in JK2 didn't say much or make much noise of any kind that I can remember. I know one Ugnaught freaked out when I messed with the carbon chamber button to bring up the carbon block, and proceeded to do a susicide dive off of the carbon facility platform...

Archived